Uhm, so guess who screwed up and bought *another* damn guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhm, so guess who screwed up and bought *another* damn guitar

This look identical to the one I almost bought last year, the logo is dark on this one. I did send a message to make sure this is an E-II, Either way the serial is Japan so, at least I know sort of who made it.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Wow, really nice!!

Comment

They are refunding the $$, it's branded LTD, I know the quality of Edwards and of E-II and I don't really know anything about the LTD branded stuff that may or may not have come out of Japan so.. I'm sure it's fine, if anyone wants it I believe it'll be back live shortly.

Comment

Bummer it's not what you wanted. The pics are bad to where you can't even tell what logo is on the headstock. Though, the description does say LTD.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Bummer it's not what you wanted. The pics are bad to where you can't even tell what logo is on the headstock. Though, the description does say LTD.
          it's an LTD Elite, actually it says ESP LTD E-II and looked exactly like another E-ii I was looking at (already sold) I may still pick this one up, it's pretty damn nice. dunno, not sure how big a leap the LTD Elite is from E-II or if it's just a name since they are both made in Japan... All of the description the guy had was from Sweetwater from an E-II. we'll see in the morning, it looks pretty damn nice. I may have been swayed, but we'll see. will sleep on it.

(spoiler if it's therein the morning i'm buying it)

Comment

Ah, didn't even know LTD had an "Elite" line from Japan. I thought EII was different. Let us know how it turns out.

Comment

Ah, didn't even know LTD had an "Elite" line from Japan. I thought EII was different. Let us know how it turns out.
              I dunno, that's all I can figure, because was made in Japan, it has the Japan serial, that's as close as I can find is an LTD Elite with a similar one. Dunno, it looks awesome, but I keep worrying that it's not what I am expecting it to be. lol. if it's just an LTD that happen to be made in Japan then...dunno. stressing this one, going to go surf through Ebay etc and see whats out there for now.

Comment

Sorry for the flea bay link but here's another one

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for ESP Standard E-II M-II FM STBLK Electric Guitar at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Comment

it's on it's way to it's new home. I'm looking forward to running this thing through it's paces. In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on nyquil

Comment

So you bought the Fleabay one? I didnt even know they made an LTD version of the E-II M-II crazy. I have the E-II version of the reverb one and I must say they look identical besides the logo. Cant say how they play but the E-II version is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
                      So you bought the Fleabay one? I didnt even know they made an LTD version of the E-II M-II crazy. I have the E-II version of the reverb one and I must say they look identical besides the logo. Cant say how they play but the E-II version is awesome!
                      Nope, bought the Reverb one. The only fault I have is they should have taken a pic of the headstock, would have saved a lot of confusion. All good, looking forward to it arriving. Will see how it compares to the Edwards stuff, should be good

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZTF0lJrWoQ (This is not me) so yeah, mystery solved. looking forward to it's arrival

Comment

That is a good looking guitar. I'm looking forward to opinion of it.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on nyquil
                            That's a good signature line quote right there!

Comment

That's a good signature line quote right there!
                              lol, aaaaannnnd done

Comment

Working...
                              X