Jay Turser...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Turser...

Ever played one of them? I got to play a couple today, a tele and a cheapo strat, both made in China and under 250 each but I was really impressed. For the money it's a helluva deal. Dunno what the body wood is/was but good tone and a nice feel.

Good finish, nice fret work. I'd pull the pups out and load in what I wanted but for the cash...good overall guitars. A little dress to the frets and bam, great playing guitar!

I'd seen them on like QVC and thought "JUNK" but what I played was nice for the money.

I also played some of these S101 guitars...and they are junk, right down there with some of the worst feel and tone I've ever heard.

Any body else?

Re: Jay Turser...

no no

[ March 18, 2003, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: buzzsaww ]
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I bought a Jay Turser acoustic 'american flag graphic' for $200 on ebay and it plays better (and sounds better) than my Ovation Tangent T357 ($600). I originally bought the Turser for its being a cool thing to hang on the wall and look at, but I was impressed with the quality for the money.

Comment

I had a 335 copy for awhile. It was a great player until the neck warped byond any hope of salvage. I will not purchase another one.

Comment

They blow donkey balls, end of story..............

Comment

Working...
          X