GMW Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMW Prices

I just got a brand new japan custom shop ibanez 7 string and i was haveing this idea of putting abalone around my guitar body and neck and headstock , how much would that cost for lee to do that . The website is down so i cant find the prices.

Re: GMW Prices

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...;f=16;t=000301

Comment

A BUNDLE !!!!!...I was looking to have Lee do a SOLID blue quilt rear-routed body {double abalone bound}with a maple fretboard/matching double bound headstock and neck with "Tri-Leaf" inlays {simple but tasteful...On the baby blue one on the right snd the root beer in the middle}}, 2 Duncan hums and gold hardware...String thru was about 200.00-250.00 less than Floyd equipped and was 2 G's plus...The ADD of that INLAY work on the neck on the FAR LEFT GUITAR in the pic was OVER $1000.00 ALONE !!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I HATE to SAY IT, but Ed Roman's inlay people are about as INTRICATE as one can get, but NOT CHEAP EITHER !!!!!

Comment

so what your saying is probley around 800 bucks to do my whole guitar in abalone binding [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Tangentally related: anyone know what the deal is with their website being down? I, too, was trying to look something up. It's been down for several days now. Maybe Lee / Brooks don't even know it's down? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X