Pic of my "new" Carvin V220

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic of my "new" Carvin V220

Thankfully, no Kahler! The only fixed bridge I have anymore is the Explorer. I'm looking forward to cleaning this baby up... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Pic of my "new" Carvin V220

Just arrived from ebay.....White '80s V220 with fixed bridge, Carvin pups, original hardware. Some finish cracks and a couple small dings (poorly touched up) here and there. Overall, great shape. I'm thinking of doing a refinish soon. Possibly, just an overspray as it's in very nice shape.

Comment

Re: Pic of my "new" Carvin V220

awesome [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I like the X-220 better but this on eis still very cool

Comment

Very nice!

Where's the Kahler? [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Back in the 80's when I was a po' broke di*k musician in LA LA land those Carvins were the shizzel! Nice axe man.

Comment

Thanks fellas. I've wanted one of these for quite some time. I paid a bit more than I wanted, but still a good deal. Other than the finish scuffs, it really is in great shape. I should be able to clean it up this week and road test her.
            Jim [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Beautiful guitar, man. Congrats!

V-220s without Kahlers seem to be fairly rare--you certainly don't see many on eBay.

Comment

Working...
              X