Fender Showmaster Scorpion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Showmaster Scorpion

Ok, folks. Yesterday I played a Fender Showmaster Scorpion. It was black, looked like it had an ebony board.. but I can't remember, matching headstock, hardtail. It was NICE. Best playing Fender I've ever layed my hands on, lowest action I've seen on a Fender.. and I mean this baby was LOW! The pickups were awesome, and get this.. it was NECK THRU. It had a scorpion(I thought it was a crab or a crawfish when I first looked at it LOL!!!), and then I looked on the back of the headstock....

"MADE IN KOREA" whaat!? This guitar was better playing than any other Fender I've played from Americans to Mexican, to Japanese. Greatest attention to detail I've seen on any Fender.. and it's Korean made. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The feel and look was very similar to a Soloist. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

The price isn't amazingly high either.. I think it was around 500-600 at the store I was at.

Have any of you guys played one yet?

Re: Fender Showmaster Scorpion

sure it was neck thru? the MF listing for them says it's a setneck, which goes along with the other cool lookin tele styles they've got goin on at the moment....

glad to hear it's a nice guitar, tho...

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Hmm.. it was definatley neck-thru. Unless I was hallucinating again.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It had zero heel and looked exactly like a neck thru soloist I had played at one time.

Comment

Sgt. Frank from Andrew WK's band plays one of those Showmaster Telecasters.

Comment

Working...
        X