Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The C-1 Stealth At Musician's Friend ... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The C-1 Stealth At Musician's Friend ... ?

I hate taking expensive guitars out of the house and have been looking for a cheap, quality non-trem guitar. This string-thru caught my eye recently. Pretty damn nice for $499. I played a similar model at GC the other day and thought it was decent, but it had the Duncan-designed Pups. What do you think?
    Schecter C-1 Stealth

Set maple neck
    Carved mahogany body
    Real Seymour Duncan USA Distortion bridge pickup
    Real Duncan '59 at the neck
    Body, fretboard, and headstock binding
    TonePros tune-o-matic bridge
    Thru-body tail

Re: The C-1 Stealth At Musician\'s Friend ... ?

I bought one a couple months ago, and it's a really great deal. The pickups rock, and it's a very very solid guitar, especially for only $499. I got it to have a good backup that wouldn't cost a ton, and I use it more than I thought I would. Highly recommended.

Comment

I agree with Electric: I've got the Papa Roach/Jerry Horton model, which is almost the same thing except for a Duncan Jazz at the neck, purchased from GC for about $580 w/case OTD (talked them down from their $599 + tax special). Very good quality guitar, good feel and construction. I was pleasantly surprized for this much from a Korean guitar. Highly recommend also.

Comment

I wanted the same thing....bought the stealth and now it is my main guitar ( I swapped out the stock pups for a JB and SH2N). I also just bought a C-1 Classic (neck thru, 25.5 scale) - I can't say enough good things about the quality. Definitely one if not the best medium cost imports. $500 is a steal.

Comment

Working...
        X