GMW guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMW guitars

I know that alot of you have GMW guitars, Could you post some pics please? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Thanks

Re: GMW guitars

here's the body:

here's the head:

sully

[ May 05, 2003, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

EDIT: By the way, this is Sully's he just messed up when posting the picture. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ May 04, 2003, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Word ]

Comment

Here's some shots of my old GMW which is now on it's way to a new owner and fellow JCF'r.

GMW makes KILLER guitars for the money!

Comment

My Jake:

Two that i wish I hadn't sold:

Comment

But chuck, (buttchuck... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )
            Isnt that a Dimebucker in that white GMW? [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
            "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Yup, and its got a WHAMMY BAR. You know, the thing you are SUPPOSED TO USE for doing divebombs??? Ya know? Do ya??

**Todd, the silly guffa who put the Dimebucker in the white GMW, recently ripped the headstock off his Les Paul doing head flex divebombs. And he got rid of that GMW. That guitar had a Floyd. Now, you tell me, is that silly or what?**

Comment

<center></center>

Only about a 3 weeks old.. love it!

Rich

Comment

Comment

Cool rigs guys! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I own a pair now, and plan on having Lee build me another this year...

Comment

My former GMW is now on E-Bay at a VERY reasonable BIN price, especially since it's basically in as-new condition:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=33044

It's a killer axe. Monte - the seller - was very cool to deal with as a buyer, and seems to have a great feedback profile on the 'Bay. Anyone interested in a GMW should jump on it.

Comment

Those Virgins are very very cool.

Comment

Here's my beauty:

Comment

http://hometown.aol.com/stutdavis/my...e/profile.html

The top left 2 guitars, listed as "Virgin"s were made at GMW. The shape was designed by Neal Moser, the M in GMW, who used to work for BC Rich, and is named the "Scythe" but licensed to BC Rich as the "Virgin". The top leftmost one up there is an early Neal Moser Scythe, which were built at GMW under the Neal Moser name years ago. The quilty top one is my complete GMW Custom Scythe I had made by GMW a few years ago. GMW has also done work on some of my other guitars, including that Carvin V, which the only thing Carvin about that guitar anymore is the wood itself hehehe. Please excuse the crap pictures from my crap digital camera. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ May 05, 2003, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: StuTDavis ]

Comment

Working...
                              X