Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY dissappointed with Warmoth right now !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VERY dissappointed with Warmoth right now !!

Thanks Rudy, it's gonna be cool. I'm not stressing over this anymore, it's a waste of time and energy. I appreciate the kind words. I just think is a shame for a company that makes such good stuff (Note: I have no problem with the quality of the merchandise, just the way they handle problems), to have such crappy Service after the sale.

I was talking to a guy that owns a local music store today about this and he told me a story about Marshall amps... kind the same thing like Warmoth, very bad Customer Service. I guess they came to realize the it was taking them down the road to ruin because he said he called one day and they had all new personel working the phones and they were VERY helpfull.. Now they have opened up new markets, and are so busy that it's a minimum 90 day wait on Cabinets, etc... Just goes to show you..... You don't bite the hand that feeds you. I hope Warmoth see's this and corrects it's way.... I still need them to sell stuff so I can snag it on the 'Bay!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I have called Warmoth 3 weeks in a row trying to get necks from the thrift store, and none of the necks that I call about are ever there. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
      The people you talk to at Warmoth sound like your wasting their time when your asking questions. I think they have good product, but they need to work on the public relations a bit. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

I have called Warmoth 3 weeks in a row trying to get necks from the thrift store, and none of the necks that I call about are ever there. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
        The people you talk to at Warmoth sound like your wasting their time when your asking questions. I think they have good product, but they need to work on the public relations a bit. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Steph,
          That sucks. I know how excited you were when you created your last warmoth guitar and you were probably expecting the same this time.
          I wouldn't close the door on warmoth because of one bad experience...imagine if we did that with ebay [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ...try it again and you will most likely have the old familiar feeling again.
          This doesn't solve your neck problem though, does it? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Stephan,

I was just talking to a dude a Warmoth and he said you were a fag.

Did that set you off? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              www.kiddhavok.com
              www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B:
                Stephan,

I was just talking to a dude a Warmoth and he said you were a fag.

Did that set you off? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Oh Yeah, that reminds me, if you talk to him again.... ask him how his bunghole is and tell him I need that $50.00 back, he wasn't worth it!! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Jim, yeah I know... I'll settle down in a few days [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ..

I'll keep my eye's open though, lot's of cool Warmoth stuff that comes through Ebay.. and alot of times, cheaper than ordering direct. I guess a person shouldn't say never, but I just can't bring myself to even try and deal with them right now.. It wouldn't take much to set me off with them at the moment.

I can say however, if you decide to call Warmoth to order anything.. ALWAYS ASK FOR BOB!!! , that guy has been nothing but cool to me everytime I called and spoke with him. If they had more people like him answering the phones, they wouldn't have this problem. JMHO...

[ May 16, 2003, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: Stephan ]

Comment

Working...
                    X