Larrivee DV-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larrivee DV-09

I remember the long ass thread awhile back on the Ovation someone was asking about and things got a little ugly.
    I also stated that I would be buying a Taylor or a Breedlove acoustic at that time.
    Well, I heard a couple of different Taylors being played(I am a lefty as you all know) and there arent a lot of lefty Taylors out there to play.
    I ended up buying a Larrivee and man am I glad I did. The DV-09 I bought sounded as good if not better than the 2700.00 Taylor my buddie played for me and I got my Larrivee for 1500.00!
    Just wanted to let you guys know, low action, beautifully balanced sound and a stunning looker as well.

Re: Larrivee DV-09

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Another Larravee convert. I know it's not an acoustic but I find myself playing my Larrivee neck-thru Soloist copy more than my Soloists now. I love the neck profile an non-recessed OFR.

Comment

Excellent. Larrivee's are sweet guitars. They're like Martin and Taylor had a baby and combined both tone qualities.
      Gil

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK:
        Excellent. Larrivee's are sweet guitars. They're like Martin and Taylor had a baby and combined both tone qualities.
        Gil
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is sort of what the guy told me that I got it from. He said they play like Taylors but sound like Martins.

Needless to say I am very happy!

Comment

Thats kind of what i meant but i was reffering more too the tone charactor of a Larrivee.
          They have the bottom end of a MArtin and the bright smooth treble of a Taylor with a neck profile similar to the Taylor.
          Gil

Comment

Working...
          X