Pictures of my Carvin DC127

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my Carvin DC127

Well, i know some of you have been waiting for some pic's of it, so here it is!! I will never get rid of this guitar, it's a keeper for sure!!

Enjoy!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Pictures of my Carvin DC127

that looks awesome!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet!!! Is that Pearl Blue? That's always been one of my favorite Carvin colors. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I think so, but I'm really not familiar with the Carvin colors yet. The best way I can describe it is dark metallic blue.

Comment

Yeah, it must be pearl blue then, as it's a metallic color, and Carvin still makes it. I think I'm going to eventually get a DC125 or DC727 in that color! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          I had a Kelly in the color in the early '90s. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow! Thats pretty cool. I didn't know Jackson made that color to, thats good to know. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I think Jackson calls it dark metallic blue. The metallic specs didn't seem as prominent, kind of like my dark metallic violet Dinky Reverse, unless you see it under brighter light.

Comment

Very nice. Congrats!

Looks like an '89 dc125 with extra pickup and coil switch options.(now called a Dc127).

I have an '89 dc200 in the same color. Very cool!

Kent
                4 SONG EP NOW AVAILABLE!!
                http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/HEDDA

www.heddatheband.com

www.myspace.com/heddatheband

Comment

That color is wicked! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Cool axe

Comment

Awsome dude [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I love Pearl Blue, ya Toejam, I was thinking Black or Pearl Blue DC125 also, with black hardware and Floyd and Locking Nut and maybee Flying V headstock, because the New Carvin inline 6 headstocks are gay looking [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] . Jack.

Comment

I had the IDENTICAL guitar, but with a maple board, abalone dot inlays, and all black hardware. Nice guitar, but I neck got used to the neck.

Comment

I think somebody should thank me... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Anyway, that things looks AWESOME!... much better than in the pictures on the auction... rock on dude!... [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Yea, thanks rodrigo...If it wasn't for you, i wouldn't have even known... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Stunning guitar man, Carvins hold a special place in my heart alongside my love for Barney Rubble.
                              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                              X