Nagel BC Rich Gunslinger WOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nagel BC Rich Gunslinger WOW!

This is easily the nicest Gunslinger I have ever seen! Look at that painted EMG and matching headstock-FANTASTIC~!

http://www.gbase.com/gearlist/guitar...?guitar=487575

Please someone pounce on this one! If I kept guitars this would be one of them!

[ May 29, 2003, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: kickaxeguitars ]

Re: Nagel BC Rich Gunslinger WOW!

I see Sully all over that one. Somebody IM him!!
    Occupy JCF

Comment

hey todd....that nagel looks NOTHING like me! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] has theat been on the bay? i seem to recognize it. wouldn't mind havin it, but i still like mine better [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] gotta love them necks, tho!

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Seems like I've seen it before too! Maybe the "coolauctions4u" or something like that? A little pricey though. Maybe $600 or so. Did you see the 3 Slingers on eBay right now? # different camos - Army, Navy , and Winter. KILLER - but kinda JC Guitars pricing. I love em, but not for a grand... I'll stick to what I have! I love BC Rich bolt-on strats though...

Damn...

Comment

That guitar is currently sitting at Action Music in Arlington, VA--I've played it at the store recently. Check the bottom of the photopage and you'll see the Action Music reference.

Not too shabby, but it does have the type of locknut where the screws go all the way through the neck--and there are some scary-looking stress cracks around those screwholes. Matt at Action Music is a really cool guy, and I doubt he's even noticed it yet, or he probably would have repaired it. It's not a majorly noticeable thing, but it is important.

Comment

I would love a Gunslinger with an ebony board and regular headstock and either set or neck-thru [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] What are the neck profiles like on these babies? Jack.

Comment

it may look familiar GMW custom paint #211

overpriced nice guitars but no way & its a class axe era. I wonder if GMW/Dan did that for BCRich or was that added. the color in the pics are alittle off but its exactly the same graphic.

Jack the necks are alot like SD Charvel pointys not as wide tho. 1 5/8" 2 3/16" some more so than others, I sold Chris an ST-3 & to me that neck is so close to an SD neck, but they do vary. Im not sure how much since ive only owned early ones.

Chris theres something about those Camos i dont like, besides the price.

[ May 29, 2003, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: jamie ]

Comment

where in arlington is action music? i dont remember that store

Comment

Action Music is located near the East Falls Church Metro stop--about 1 mile away--in a little strip mall at the corner of Sycamore St. and Williamsburg Blvd. Right on the western edge of Arlington and not in a big commercially developed area.

Comment

By the way, I have to correct myself here. I went back to Action Music yesterday and checked out the Nagel guitar again--it does NOT (I repeat NOT) have any cracks around the locknut screws. In fact, the darned thing is flawless. Looks brand new and has a sweet neck.

When I posted my comment above, I confused that guitar with a used Ibanez I had seen at Guitar Center that same day. I know I know--how could someone confuse a guitar like that Gunslinger with a POS old Ibanez? I don't know, except to say that my '80s lifestyle appears to have had a long term impact on my memory... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X