PRS Tremonti SE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS Tremonti SE...

I was wondering if anyone in here has had any experiences with this guitar? It looks quite nice,and it doesn't cost over 1 grand.

Tremonti SE

Re: PRS Tremonti SE...

It does look pretty nice, doesn't it? My only related experience was playing a Santana SE, which I wasn't overly impressed with. But then, I'm not a real PRS aficionado to begin with.

Comment

I played on the other day. Not bad. Nothing to inspirational. I suppose Id need to change the pickups and then try it on my rig, but it seemed nice enough. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

James

Comment

Are those set or bolt on necks??

Comment

It's set-neck. I am thinking of either buying this guitar and replacing the pickups or buying a KV3. What do you guys think?

Comment

I've played one, and, for the money, they're pretty good guitars, actually. Not on par with "pro-level" guitars, but then, it costs a lot less, too.

Mike
            Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

KV3 gets my vote. I'll take my Korean Hamer Stellar over a Korean Santana SE,
              and access is always better with a double
              cut than a single cut, so I'd take the Santana SE over the Tremonti SE. YMMV.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X