Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mustaine on the ESP Japan site (better DV8 pix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustaine on the ESP Japan site (better DV8 pix)

I'm not sure if you guys have come across this yet but Dave Mustaine's new model has been put up on the ESP Japan site with a few close up shots of the guitar. Nothing there to change your opinion of the guitar whatever it might be at this point but you get to see details the American ESP site lacked.

http://www.espguitars.net/gallery/ov...ine/index.html
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Re: Mustaine on the ESP Japan site (better DV8 pix)

Wow! A signature enters it but no ouput jack... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Oh well, those things just get in the way anyway.

Comment

LOL, I never noticed that the caption says "A signature enters it." Talk about your fluent Engrish.
      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

It says for the bride that it's a tune-o-matic, but the strings do go through the body, so wouldn't it be more properly named a string-thru-body bridge...because I thought the tune-o-matic bridges had the strings end in something, and not go through the body.

Thanks,
        Nick

Comment

Man is that an ugly ass guitar and it is huge also [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Also, the Tunamatic part is just the bridge, so you can have a Tunamatic String-Thru or a Tnamatic Stop Bar, what you were talking about, my personal favorite non-trem bridge [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

[ May 31, 2003, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: slayer ]

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            It does have an input jack. You can see it in the pic. The small raised area where the arrow points.
            What gets me is the hole for the D string. It's off-center. They can't even make a CNC'd guitar correctly [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[ May 31, 2003, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: Newc ]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ah, I see it now Newc. You have to look super close. I didn't look close enough the first time. I guess I was secrectly hoping it would be an acoustic guitar.

It would have been cooler if they would have labeled the other picture "Enter the Signature".

Comment

God is that thing fugly.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Tetsuo
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Man I had no Idea Tori Amos signed with ESP. She is looking a little ragged though
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                    X