Ibanez RG370DX......not a bad axe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez RG370DX......not a bad axe.

Had it for about a week now. Playin it alot. Stock bridge bucker sounds like an SD JB model for some reason. The single and the neck bucker have the same output and their own voice. I don't think I'll have to replace them. The bridge is an upgraded Ibanez Low TRS that has alot more mass to it. It has alot of sustain and stays in tune very well. It's way better than the old Low TRS and the JT580LP on the Jacksons. It's good from top to bottom. No blemishes except for a little shop wear. Very light scratches on the paint in one small spot. It seems as though their QC is alot better. From the looks of the warranty card they have changed ownership. I just may get me that RG550 after all. **Flame on guys**

Re: Ibanez RG370DX......not a bad axe.

No flameing here Jon about what guys like to play, but I can`t stand SD JB`s for anything but articulate clear sounds like soloing and pinch harmonics, they lack Thump for serious palm muting. Congrats, and please put up a pic or 2 [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Oh and sell me your Fender Tom Delonge Strat that you aren`t using anymore [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] Jack.

[ June 01, 2003, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: slayer ]

Comment

Re: Ibanez RG370DX......not a bad axe.

Sorry dude. The Delong is gone. I took it to the shop and a kid snatched it right away. I made $450 off it. He made the offer first. As soon as I can get a digital camera I will post. I have always liked Ibanez..........well, guitars period. Ibanez makes a pretty good axe I think, but I'm partial to Jackson.

Comment

Working...
      X