• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #15 J. Frog George Lynch Skull & Bones on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2384

$1625 and climbing [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: #15 J. Frog George Lynch Skull & Bones on Ebay

...hope it wasn't an Ed Roman Special! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Very cool - I'd LOVE to have one of those. I'd sell everything I had and only use that one...

Comment

Re: #15 J. Frog George Lynch Skull & Bones on Ebay

Originally posted by chris_olson:
      ...hope it wasn't an Ed Roman Special! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Very cool - I'd LOVE to have one of those. I'd sell everything I had and only use that one...
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL I was just thinking of one of the Ed Roman rip-offs! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Re: #15 J. Frog George Lynch Skull &amp; Bones on Ebay

there was a post with the pics of the real JFrog, the ESP & the Roman. & THAT LOOKS LIKE A ROMAN to me. Back when he still owned East Coast Music Mall in CT, he made several versions of that guitar. actually they were all the same he just put different necks or logos on them. He had ESP & JFrog logo'd ones.

Comment

Ed Roman owns J Frog. They are all his. He made ESP stop making them...he owns the rights. I played one in his shop. They play like a Kamikaze (which I own.) I would love one, but not for that much

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyD:
            Ed Roman owns J Frog. They are all his. He made ESP stop making them...he owns the rights. I played one in his shop. They play like a Kamikaze (which I own.) I would love one, but not for that much
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bummer for Johnny... Now he'll have HIS name maligned with Ed Trollman. Too bad. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

It's a very attractive guitar but I would be affraid to hurt myself playing one of those things. Same way I'm afraid of Flying V's and most BC Rich's.
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I think it is ok for Johnny, not many people know who he is. At least Roman gets his name out. It is the customers that get screwed, but Frog is small. Besides I don't think he has anything to do with it any more. Roman probably just bought him out, as the guitars are made in his shop.

Comment

ive got one coming to the shop, so ill be making the bones bodies

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian Guitars:
                    ive got one coming to the shop, so ill be making the bones bodies
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Awesome! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] If they're anywhere near as cool as the holographic ones you do, they'll be SMOKIN! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] You'll have to change the store name though - "the Mr. VH Scary Guitar Store"...cool...

[ June 12, 2003, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: chris_olson ]

Comment

i cant wait to get it...i dont know how many ill actually make...but it makes a nice addition to the website....weve kinda been moving away from the vh thing anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Trillian Guitars:
                        i cant wait to get it...i dont know how many ill actually make...but it makes a nice addition to the website....weve kinda been moving away from the vh thing anyway
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good choice - it's tough for an artist to remain viable when you wait almost a decade to hear something from them, and still NOTHING. At least Lynch is ALWAYS out there doing something!

Comment

well it isnt so much what an artist has done....for me its making something cool and that people want....eddies 5150 was one of the coolest guitars i thought.....when you start runnning down lists of replicas one should make, there really arent many guitars that stand out on their own....i think we have them all or there abouts....the vh market is just so huge that people buy them like mad....if eddie were smart, he'd put them out himself....

Comment

how much will the bones cost?

Comment

i dunno yet, depends on how much work is involved...around $325 is what im quoting now

Comment

Working...
                              X