I guess LTD really does suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess LTD really does suck

I will be sure to walk right by them when i go to the store! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: I guess LTD really does suck

I will agree alot of LTD's suck and lynch guitars will suck because he even said in a interview that he likes what everyone hates on his guitars. There are though really good LTD's like the 1000 series and most of the 300 series . I dont own any LTD's anymore i only own real ESP's and theyre lifetimes better , but also 3 times the price.

Comment

Are you sure you mean the JS30? I quite like those things for the price... Japanese made, JT580. JS20, now there's a steaming pile of crap for you. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

I guess LTD really does suck

Went down to the local music store the other day and played around with an LTD GL-500K.

What a honkin POS!!

I mean, a REALLY BIG HONKIN POS!!! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

I wanted to like this guitar really bad, cause I'm a huge Lynch fan and I luv the way the Kamikaze axe looks..

I can honestly say that this thing was one of the biggest, lifeless, toneless planks of cheap paint, stickers and bad wood I've ever had the misfortune of picking up..

The neck felt like it was made by Sears and those pickups sound worse than Duncan Designs

Almost anything is better than this.

Even the Jackson JS30 played better...
        And kiddies buy this crap?!? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

I owned a GL 500K. Was not too impressed. I had it for about 4 months and wanted to beat it to sh!t a few times before I sold it. It had zero tone. The pickups and bridge are the same as on any Jackson import, they sucked on the GL 500K. I put a Seymour Duncan Distortion bucker in the bridge and there was no improvement at all. The bridge posts are mounted to a metal bar that is screwed into the body. This didn't help the tone for nothing. The neck felt alright, but was super wide and caused me to have to adjust my fret hand positioning. The graphic was just plain crap. I can't believe they want almost $1000 for it MSRP. I got mine at $329. It wasn't worth it and my case was lost during shipping. What a lame excuse. Anyway, I got rid of it and figured, hell, Lynch played a Dinky Charvel that was almost identical to my DK2 except for the maple board and the tiger graphic. I plugged er in and cranked er up and my DK2 can do Lynch better than any cheap Kamakazi copy could. LTD's suck!

Comment

Working...
          X