Sperzel locking tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sperzel locking tuners

I didnt really know where to post this but where on the internet can I find black sperzel locking tuners? I checked Warmoth but all it said was mini ones or something. Im looking to fix up my old style LTD explorer with locking tuners and EMGs. thanks folks.

Re: Sperzel locking tuners

There's a guy that posts here named Ken. *WarriorX7* his website is http://www.sonic-designs.com
    If you go there, it might have his address there or something, and he'll be able to get ya some for a good price ^.^ He puts Sperzel tuners on all his custom instruments.

Comment

if you cant find them let me know...i have a few

Comment

Originally posted by jackson16:
        I didnt really know where to post this but where on the internet can I find black sperzel locking tuners? I checked Warmoth but all it said was mini ones or something. Im looking to fix up my old style LTD explorer with locking tuners and EMGs. thanks folks.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They would be technically "mini" tuners. I think Sperzel only makes the one size for guitar and the bigger ones for bass. Most guitar tuners today are also considered mini. My Fender has regular/mini Schaller tuners, but my Hamer has full-size Schaller tuners that are a lot bigger.
        Carvin sells Sperzels. Also, check out Sperzel's site.
        www.sperzel.com

about:blankhttp://www.sperzel.com/

[ June 13, 2003, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

thanks you guys rule. I love asking questions on this board because everyone is helpful and also sometimes can hook me up. I liked the look of Sperzels cuz they are on the deluxe esp/ltd guitars and look great and seem like they do their job. When it says black does that mean like glossy black or flat black? Im going to test them up on a guitar I might be selling and if I really like them might put them on my other guitar. thanks folks a lot.

Comment

mini tuners are for guitars with headstocks in which the tuners are " 6 in line" i think your explorer has 6 tuners in line, the mini sperzels will be perfect for it, normal are for the 3 +3 headstocks, which it has 3 tuners per side,( Sg's, Les Pauls, Flying V's etc) the black ones i've seen are satin black, all sperzels i've seen are satin( chrome and gold) there's no need to try em on another guitar you're gonna sell, sperzels are the best ( along with schaller and grover tuners) you'll love em, good luck!

Comment

Good I love the look of satin hardware. I also dig satin paintjobs, but not a lot of guitar companies do them. I wish Jackson would make it a USA finish. Imagine how KVs, soloists, and rhoads would look in satin black. Or maybe its just me wishing it. Thanks folks and So far the best deal Ive found new is $68 from WarriorX7 from this board. Not a bad deal. thanks everyone

Comment

Working...
              X