BC Rich NJ Classic Bich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Rich NJ Classic Bich

I was just surfing the BC Rich site (shame on me [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] ) and I found a Bich which I think must be one of the most beautiful BC Richs I've ever seen

How does actually the NJ series play? I know it can't compete with a US Jackson, but I think it looks killer and might be worth to check out

[ July 16, 2003, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: BK ]

Re: BC Rich NJ Classic Bich

They are great guitars. The NJ series used to be made in the Nagoya Japan factory (NJ) but now they are made in Korea I think. They are very nice guitars. Especially the neck thru's. The BC Rich Bich is a classic timeless design that has never gone out of style IMHO. It is also very comfortable to play standing or sitting. Personally I am a Warlock fan myself but nobody can dispute the Bich reputation as being a very cool guitar. BTW, they play great and they sound great. I have had many NJ's that rocked the house for sure.

Comment

pretty cool how much are they selling for. ide luv to see one up close, from the pic it looks real nice. the older NJs were great, dont know much about the new ones. an "R" logo & a badass bridge should be on that thing.

Comment

Suggested list price is $899, but I don't know what dealers actually will charge

Comment

tHERE USED TO BE A BUNCH OF mOCKINGBIRDS JUST LIKE THAT SHOWING UP ON EBAY, AND MOST OF THEM WERE SELLING (DAMN caps lock... [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] ) around $400 give or take. I think they were selling the M-birds at MF for around $600. They're pretty decent as far as quality of build. I never plugged one in, but as long as the basics are good, you can always drop in your favorite pickups to get your sound. It felt and sounded good unplugged, and that's usually a good sign. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I also think that Classic NJ Bich will be good guitar. Mahogony, neck-thru, fixed and even ebony fretboard.
            Local dealer(here in Russia) said that it will be around $500(in Russia of course). But because of Speedloader bridges on other NJ`s(not classic series), he don`t want deal with new line...

Comment

i got my assassin (nj neck thru) for £560 (well i got it in sale but thsat was the proper price)

great guitar too i love it (my second guitar and m main one at the moment)

David

Comment

I don't know anything about those "classic" series.

I had an early "mid-80's" NJ Mockingbird that I stupidly traded.. it was a great guitar.

I also had an NJ Beast 2 years ago and it was a big pile of poo..

So... I guess I don't like the new ones

Comment

the classic bich is actually a bolt on and the body has rosewood stringers, mahogony body with either a top or veneer of quilted maple and overlay on headstock

Comment

too late for an edit,

the wings are mahogany with maple top and the stringers are Walnut

Comment

Iv got a BC NJ bich and its cool as ****, neck is nice ans fast and the floyd only goes out of tune when I snap a string

Paint job and inlays look good to, got EMGs in it so it sounds killer to

only problem... neck heavy [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

RaR!

Comment

Working...
                      X