Wayne Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne Guitars

The Wayne neck is the best I own. It's just a simple, solid guitar. I've played a few Gmw's and they seem really similar. I especially like the rolled edges on the Wayne neck; small detail but makes a big difference in feel.

Comment

blacknapkin you got one, but it needed a fret dress. a $1500+ guitar that is less than a few years old shouldnt need a fret dress. i feel bad for the poor fool who bought it originally.

Comment

chrisintampa .
        I don't think I want to sell my B&Y Wayne guitar. If I would,it would take one huge offer to pry it out of my hands.

Comment

j2379 - if you are interested in selling - contact me. [email protected]

i thought that satch was upset with his and obviously he is not...

Comment

chris i just may, i just got a couple of bolt on super strat kinda guitars & at this point 1 or 2 may go. not sure which ones to keep yet.

Comment

The fret dress was due to some fret buzz. Bolt on's have a tendency to 'ski-slope' towards the heel of the neck. Also, when I got it, it looked as if the guy had left it in his garage for a few years - needed major truss rod adjustment. Regardless, it's a great axe for less than half of the retail cost.

Comment

"Bolt on's have a tendency to 'ski-slope' towards the heel of the neck."

Umm...that's news to me.

Comment

Working...
                X