Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know anything about these VH clone guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know anything about these VH clone guitars?

man i always wanted a real axis but the pocket wont allow it [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
    If you know are these any good at all for the money?
    http://www.meanstreetguitars.com/intruder_specs.htm

[ August 11, 2003, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Re: anyone know anything about these VH clone guitars?

I don't know anything about them, but Mean Street Guitars have been discussed around here before:
    http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...=000192#000003
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I know a few guys on the Kramer forum own and speak highly of the mean street guitars.He is a regular there as well!

DAN - RHOADSFAN_74

Comment

I want a pink one. Those look highly cool [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

If I didn't already have too many guitars, I'd own one. Not that bodystyle, but one from that maker. I like the Holoflash finishes, and if I owned one, it would be an Unchained model with holoflash flames.

Comment

I was thinking of that intruder or a wolfgang QT?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe D. Stortion:
              If I didn't already have too many guitars, I'd own one. Not that bodystyle, but one from that maker. I like the Holoflash finishes, and if I owned one, it would be an Unchained model with holoflash flames.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey if you really wanna get one of those you can make some space at your place by sending me the guitars you don't want anymore. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

But in all seriousness, I really love the one that mirror's the EBMM Axis. As cool as EVH's Kramer was to me the Axis looks way cooler.
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Are they allowed to use that 4x2 headstock? Doesn't Ernie Ball have a trademark on that or something?

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyApollo:
                  Are they allowed to use that 4x2 headstock? Doesn't Ernie Ball have a trademark on that or something?
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah on the back of those OLP MM1 copies it says licensed by ernie ball? I dont know how he can do that without law suits?

Comment

ebmm probably is unaware of it.

Comment

EBMM can't trademark the 4+2 scheme anymore than Gibson could the 3+3 or Fender the 6 inline; they can trademark their specific headstock shape, which that Intruder headstock is different enough to avoid infringement.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X