Kramer guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer guitars

Dudes, Is there really any other guitars?? Kramer is the best. Lets hear what you have to say about that!! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: Kramer guitars

Depends on what kind of Kramer you're talking about. Kramers range from excellent well made guitars to horrible Korean plywood crap(80's-90's stuff).

Comment

They're better than ESP! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ August 16, 2003, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: Trillian Guitars ]

Comment

thats odd cuz almost all were made by esp

im kinda a snob when it comes to kramer...i only like the 1985 and earlier kramers.....my favorite necks were the strat heads and the classics for feel...first banana heads are cool too.....of course all made by esp

not kramers but very close!

Comment

All Kramers were not made by ESP. Some of the necks were made by Sports? in the US and by Lasido in Canada.

The majority were ESP parts assembled in the US, but not the earlier ones, as I understand it.

I still love the early banana head Barettas and Pacers. I just wish I had bought more 1-2 years ago when you could easily find mint models for $250-$300US!!!

Comment

Maybe he is talking about the current incarnation of Kramer.

Comment

As Trillian said... pre-86 USA(N. America) made(Sports and Lasido necks). 86 and up... ESP parts assembled in NJ.

Comment

Originally posted by skotrod:
                  Dudes, Is there really any other guitars?? Kramer is the best. Lets hear what you have to say about that!! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">nice Eerie Dess Jackson in your profile, crotchrot [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

NICE REPLY VITAMIN P!

Comment

What's the "G" for Gay Pride???? [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

when you consider that not many of the small banana heads were made, i believe the statement that esp made most of them is close to accurate...

we now know that esp made the classic head, strathead and the first issue of the banana(the no bozo add baretta) sports, lasido and some others did the small bananas and then virtually everything went overseas

Comment

Originally posted by skotrod:
                          What's the "G" for Gay Pride???? [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So other than trolling and proving that you must be all of 12 years old....

Do you have anything of value to contribute?!?

C'ause with posts like that you don't deserve a Kramer, or Jackson for that matter.

So go back to your Bronze series Warlock that yer daddy bought you for ALMOST passing remedial math, learn at least 3 chords and come back when they let you sit at the adult table durin Thanksgiving. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

pickin another fight 2loud??!! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] what your doing isnt contributing, its antagonizing. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

If it were for "Gay Pride," wouldn't it be VitaminGP, not VitaminG?

Comment

Working...
                              X