Ovation Celebrity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovation Celebrity

If its just got the one soundhole, then its like at the end of the neck, inside the hole. If youre with me. Hold the guitar by the body with the neck facing away from you and you should see it. However Im going off my Ovation Applause (same principle as Squier, Epiphone etc).
    BUT!!!
    If its a multiple soundhole model, Ive no idea [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Hope this helps

Jamesy

Re: Ovation Celebrity

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Damnit, its the one with no center soundhole.

Comment

I've got a couple w/o center soundholes and the adjustment appears to be in the same place but you have to go in through the back.
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Ovation Celebrity

my brothers friend asked me to adjust the neck on his ovation celebrity because he wants to sell it, one problem, where do you adjust it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . Its pretty bad the way it is now...the string are about a 1/2 inch off the fretboard and its started to put stress on the neck joint. Anybody know where to adjust the neck on these things?

Comment

The ones without large center holes should have an acess cover located on the rear like shown in their owner's manual page 8 (see link). My Tangent T357 has this hole.
          http://www.ovationguitars.com/img/OVmanual.pdf

Comment

Yeah, I had an ovation before and the truss rod adjustment was inside the body. There is a round cover with a screw that should give you access.
            Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Working...
              X