Jack slayer cool hamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack slayer cool hamer

did u see the single hum chaparel? hamer on the bay. ofr, 24frets, pretty cool. u probably saw it but what the hell is it.

Re: Jack slayer cool hamer

I didn't find it under Hamaer guitars. Where was it? Link?

Comment

Of course I wouldn't find it under "Hamaer." But, I didn't find it under "Hamer" either.

Comment

that's a custom for someone named Alan something who, by the looks of the guitar, is most likely a big EVH fan

Comment

I can`t find it? Did it have a BIN on it? If that is a short scale, I want it [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Found it!! ah, it`s got a maple board-Dammmm [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] I am looking for Rosewood or Ebony. I did find out it is a 1987, but forgot to ask the dude what scale it is [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] I beleive that guitar is probably worth about $500-700 depending on the overall condition, and if the frets nead any work or replaced. Great guitar gentlemen, I say go for it [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

yep thats it the one made for the Alan guy. looks pretty cool & those Hamers are quality guitars

Comment

Working...
              X