New GMW as well...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GMW as well...

My latest GMW just arrived as well. It is completely awesome. Duncan distortion, vintage trem, alder body, 1 5/8 nut width.

enjoy:

- Rich -

Re: New GMW as well...

Very Nice man!!! I almost went with the green yellow instead of the organe and yellow. Congrat's on a great looking axe.

Comment

Tim,

Thanks Man!!! Yours are amazing as well. I'm gonna go orange yellow for my next one. Your snakeskin is one of the coolest I've seen by Dan. I have similiar, but not as much contrast. Very cool!!!! BTW, I notice your signature is "built to blast". I still have a killer metaltronix head and they are great amps.

It's cool that we got our bengals so close together.

Rich

Comment

That is a nice one!
        How much did it cost?

Now,I need to know what Lee has been doing on my project guitars.He said they are almost ready.
        AAAA Maple Quilted Strat body with Charvel neck owned by Grover,Blue frame on Black on early Strathead Charvel Strat,and a custom dinky.
        Lets see. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Man If you are a fan of Lee Jackson amps you will love this. I have been playing his stuff for years. The Metaltronix heads rule!

Comment

The more pics I see of GMW's work, the more I'm convinced I'm doing the right thing by skipping lunch and working Saturdays in order to have Lee build a guitar for me.

Comment

Sweet, congrats.

(Damn, you guys have got me jonesen' for a GMW again!)

Comment

Hey Tim,

How does Lee's newer stuff stack up against his old mods ...
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

The XLS series I have were made in 94. They are great heads. It is all of his years of designs in one package. So to compare with old mods my amps are old. I had a Metalronix and a old Marshall modded by Lee but the XLS is the most flexible modded head he has ever built.

Comment

Yeah I new about that. Lee just moved back down to Texas to begin work. I guess he has a bunch of new amp designs he is working on. I am already in line when the amps will be ready.

Comment

Lee Garver made Guitars and Lee Jackson Made Amps,
                      Do you like Bruce Lee?
                      [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, that guitar is sweet!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] All it needs now is a gold pickup cover and maybe a gold bezel. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Damn! Very very nice lookng guitar! I like 1 5/8" nut widths too.

Comment

If you dig Lee Jackson's amps you should be glad to hear that he's working for Rhino amps now. As if Rhino needed to kick any more ass right?

http://www.rhinoamps.com/
                            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Very nice looking geetar that one!!...congrats on the new addition... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X