need help choosing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help choosing

i really cant decide on ANY guitar i would like everything has something i dont like

im looking to spend at the most $650

ill go with any bridge as long as its not a fender vintage tremolo or wilkinson style
    humbucker in bridge pos.
    for some reason im leaning towards a fender fat strat with floyd rose [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]
    but i want 24 frets

Re: need help choosing

i was at wal mart last nite and i was reading a magazine and i saw an add for RR's and just loved the RR5 but think its too expensive...maybe some other day

Comment

how much money are you willing to spend? the Jackson SL 3 sells for about 700$, and that's one hell of a guitar, wish i had one, but i am aiming at a SL-2 hehe, or ( this will be like cursing in the church but what the hell..) ESP 's LTD series has some kick ass models, bc rich also have great guitars, you can get an used USA Bc rich for less than a grand...just don't get a Fender PLEASE! hehehe, good luck man

Comment

ive got like $40 follars i keep saving but then i spend it

but i think i spend it cuz i really dont know what im saving up for [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Pick up a Wolgang-Awesome feel, great guitar. IMHO

Shawn
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

$650 is getting close to used USA Jackson prices. Why don't you just hold out a while longer, add some cash to the pot and get yourself a quality guitar. Really, for another $200 you can have something really, really good. Have patience....

JK

Comment

Save about $400 and get a Model 6 or 650XL/Custom. Seriously one of the best guitars you can get for the money. If you're looking for something a little cheaper, used Hamer USA's in the "super-strat" profile sell for about $300 or less. Look for a Chapparal or Diablo, excellent shredders.

Comment

i just got a child support check for about $2,095
                and now i cant choose what i want, HELP!!!
                i dont want to spend it all though i still have to buy other stuff the most ill spend is $1200

Comment

Maybe look at the ESP M-1000.

Those are being blown out at guitar trader right now. For $650
                  http://www.guitartrader.com/itempg.i...13&numitems=14

4 SONG EP NOW AVAILABLE!!
                  http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/HEDDA

www.heddatheband.com

www.myspace.com/heddatheband

Comment

For a little more you can almost get a New Carvin, and they blow the SL3 away in quality with Real Floyds, I think the SL3/4 are way overpriced, I had an SL4, not worth $599 and sent it back, it can`t touch the Carvin or a used USA Jackson, in fact the Jackson DK2 for less money is just as good, except the pickups. Jack.

Comment

i like the rr5 but its too pricey for an import. im cancelling out buying ibanez fender or Esp so that might help you skim down my help [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Hey Slayer thanks for reminding me about Carvin i forgot all about them!

Comment

Here's a USA made 24 fretter with all the right options:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2384

It's available to Forum members at the opening price.

Comment

Originally posted by saven_g:
                          i just got a child support check for about $2,095
                          and now i cant choose what i want, HELP!!!
                          i dont want to spend it all though i still have to buy other stuff the most ill spend is $1200
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Isn't a child support check supposed to be for the child? Whats up with that?? Sorry, I couldn't help asking.

Comment

im 17 and my my parents have been divorced for about 15 years so my dad owes me a s-load in child support

Anyway I went to my local shop and saw a cobalt swirl kvx10 and played it for about 3 minutes and immediately put it on layaway, prolly pay off the rest since i only took $300, and I also wanted to go buy some shoes
                            expect pictures similar to this quality
                            [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PgACA5wSmEaTa1pTVdJqVBfaOOXwj!B!ibB1x1nAJRlAv1wzO bdt9ZBskluN6M!SVxwaPye58dwNHOrIDNp*a4cVEky03Fc7/stack.bmp?dc=4675443784258402300[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X