Baker Guitars ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baker Guitars ???

Saw Mark Slaughter play a Baker guitar last night for all of the 2-guitar songs. It looked kinda like a PRS meets Dean Hardtail but very small. It was a set-neck guitar, painting black with hot-rod flames and flame inlays on the neck.

Not that I want one or anything, just curious..... what are they?

Re: Baker Guitars ???

Baker guitars recently went out of business. Gene Baker, who apparently was the main creative force in the company, and his right hand guy have moved on to work for Ernie Ball. The actual Baker guitars name was purchased by Ed Roman, who was supposedly acting as an agent for another party. I had thought there was a pretty good following for these instruments. Robben Ford and a few others really seemed to be into them.

Comment

Re: Baker Guitars ???

Genes a local guy and is currently at EB where supposedly he'll be building more "Baker" guitars under a different name. Although according to my bud at EB no details are set yet, or noone's talking yet. www.bakerguitars.com can lead you to there forum. I was lucky to get a 25.5 scale B1 joystick before the bankruptcy, it's one sweet guitar.
      http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Working...
      X