Kapok Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kapok Guitars

Anyone heard of these guitars? I was in a store today and they had a Kapok copies of a Rhoads and a Warrior, they even copied the headstock. Haven’t seen a copy of a Warrior before. I didn’t look too close but the quality didn’t look great.

Kapok Guitars

Anyone heard of these guitars? I was in a store today and they had a Kapok copies of a Rhoads and a Warrior, they even copied the headstock. Haven’t seen a copy of a Warrior before. I didn’t look too close but the quality didn’t look great.

Comment

Re: Kapok Guitars

I was only to able to find out:

-they're "cheap"
      -they're made in Singapore

Run away!

I am curious to see a pic of the Warrior copy though! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I was only to able to find out:

-they're "cheap"
        -they're made in Singapore

Run away!

I am curious to see a pic of the Warrior copy though! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Isn't Kapok the stuff they stuff teddy bears with? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          Or maybe it's K'Pok, who could be some kind of Klingon Warrior God...
          [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Isn't Kapok the stuff they stuff teddy bears with? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            Or maybe it's K'Pok, who could be some kind of Klingon Warrior God...
            [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't have a digital camera, but I have a film I want to get developed that has a few pictures to waste on it. I'll try to get a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't have a digital camera, but I have a film I want to get developed that has a few pictures to waste on it. I'll try to get a pic.

Comment

Working...
                X