Killer guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Killer guitars

got it...will send these to you tomorrow.
    Not sure how long it takes to get there, probably a week or less.

Enjoy!

Comment

got it...will send these to you tomorrow.
      Not sure how long it takes to get there, probably a week or less.

Enjoy!

Comment

WOOHOO! Thanks MM - I got the 2004 Killer catalog today [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hmmm, I don't see mine anywhere in there - maybe it's a Custom Shop? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Actually, looking at the specs (pics) and comparing them to mine, mine must be a copy/knockoff. Mine doesn't have the beveled/angled bass side, and that top horn is indeed a sharper cut on the real ones than mine. Mine's almost like a Warrior cut [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Hmmmm, still, for a company with very little information around it's possible mine is one of the lower-end Korean-made/CNC-milled models (less options/features, etc).
        If it's an older discontinued model, it wouldn't be in the current catalog.

Ah well.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

WOOHOO! Thanks MM - I got the 2004 Killer catalog today [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hmmm, I don't see mine anywhere in there - maybe it's a Custom Shop? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Actually, looking at the specs (pics) and comparing them to mine, mine must be a copy/knockoff. Mine doesn't have the beveled/angled bass side, and that top horn is indeed a sharper cut on the real ones than mine. Mine's almost like a Warrior cut [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Hmmmm, still, for a company with very little information around it's possible mine is one of the lower-end Korean-made/CNC-milled models (less options/features, etc).
          If it's an older discontinued model, it wouldn't be in the current catalog.

Ah well.

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
          X