sneak peek, comming soon to a guitar store near you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sneak peek, comming soon to a guitar store near you

Congratulations! That's a really cool looking guitar. As far as I know, that's the first neckthru I've seen with direct-mounted pickups.

Comment

Congratulations! That's a really cool looking guitar. As far as I know, that's the first neckthru I've seen with direct-mounted pickups.

Comment

what it does(it being the sperzels and nut)is make the fine tuners of the floyd obsolete...otherwise, its just like any old bridge on there...maybe we will change the bridge one day, but floyd is such a wanted item

Comment

what it does(it being the sperzels and nut)is make the fine tuners of the floyd obsolete...otherwise, its just like any old bridge on there...maybe we will change the bridge one day, but floyd is such a wanted item

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
            BTW, very cool guitar, Doug. I love the headstock!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A little too "Schecter-esque" for me! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
              BTW, very cool guitar, Doug. I love the headstock!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A little too "Schecter-esque" for me! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's amazing, it's really beautiful! The only change I could suggest is moving the switch up a bit so it's in a line with both knobs. But that's nothing, it kicks ass as is.
                I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

That's amazing, it's really beautiful! The only change I could suggest is moving the switch up a bit so it's in a line with both knobs. But that's nothing, it kicks ass as is.
                  I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Working...
                  X