KH2 keep it or ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KH2 keep it or ?

Yes, it is a bolt on KH2. I personally wouldn't spend the big $$$ that ESP wants for a neck thru KH2 or relic. I feel my SL2H could keep paces with any KH2 neck thru IMO. I guess this KH2 bolt on could be compared to a DK-1 Jackson? I might be wrong but for $875.00 before tax it was hard to pass up. I guess I'm starting to lean towards selling the Gibson as it will be cheaper to replace than the KH2 even if it's the bolt on model.

Comment

very impressive with the mustang, is it a street car or just a race car?

i have a 69 nova, and i am tryning to crack into the 9's, going to put a powerglide with a transbrake in next weekend to see if that helps, so far i've gone 10.17 @ 132 mph

jon

Comment

very impressive with the mustang, is it a street car or just a race car?

i have a 69 nova, and i am tryning to crack into the 9's, going to put a powerglide with a transbrake in next weekend to see if that helps, so far i've gone 10.17 @ 132 mph

jon

Comment

Street car. Last time it was at the track was a couple years ago. I just enjoy buzzing the streets now, much easier on parts. Your nova sounds cool also. 9's are impressive and some $$$ to get there. I have my eye on a 69 SS 396 Chevelle, but if I keep buying guitars I will only be able to afford a Hot Wheel version.

Comment

Street car. Last time it was at the track was a couple years ago. I just enjoy buzzing the streets now, much easier on parts. Your nova sounds cool also. 9's are impressive and some $$$ to get there. I have my eye on a 69 SS 396 Chevelle, but if I keep buying guitars I will only be able to afford a Hot Wheel version.

Comment

Well, just do whatever you want. I own a KH2 neckthrough, got it used a few years ago. I've owned 3 Soloists over the years, WANTING to love them, but they just didn't do anything for me. My KH2 neckthrough, on the other hand, would probably be the last guitar I'd ever sell. It's all about preference. If you think the LP is better for you than the KH2, take the KH2 back, or vice-versa. It's really as simple as that. If you're so unsure about it all that you'd keep the LP just based on the fact that it would cost more to replace, then you're probably feeling guilty about the KH2 purchase, or don't really want to keep it anyway, so just take it back and be done with it.

Stu

Comment

Well, just do whatever you want. I own a KH2 neckthrough, got it used a few years ago. I've owned 3 Soloists over the years, WANTING to love them, but they just didn't do anything for me. My KH2 neckthrough, on the other hand, would probably be the last guitar I'd ever sell. It's all about preference. If you think the LP is better for you than the KH2, take the KH2 back, or vice-versa. It's really as simple as that. If you're so unsure about it all that you'd keep the LP just based on the fact that it would cost more to replace, then you're probably feeling guilty about the KH2 purchase, or don't really want to keep it anyway, so just take it back and be done with it.

Stu

Comment

IMO the KH2 and the SL2 are basically the same guitar. Thats like buying an Epi LP and one of them LTD LP copies. They're both the same guitar. Either you want to keep it or you dont want to keep it. I think you should've thought about these things before you bought it. So you wouldn't be stuck in this situation, buy'n stuff cause its a good deal isnt always the wisest choice. Hahah that sounded like a bit of a rant/lecture.

Ugh... I guess just weigh all your options and the pro's and cons and make yor decision off that.

[ October 29, 2003, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Marshall tone ]

Comment

IMO the KH2 and the SL2 are basically the same guitar. Thats like buying an Epi LP and one of them LTD LP copies. They're both the same guitar. Either you want to keep it or you dont want to keep it. I think you should've thought about these things before you bought it. So you wouldn't be stuck in this situation, buy'n stuff cause its a good deal isnt always the wisest choice. Hahah that sounded like a bit of a rant/lecture.

Ugh... I guess just weigh all your options and the pro's and cons and make yor decision off that.

[ October 29, 2003, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Marshall tone ]

Comment

If its a Gibson LP Studio, dump the ESP. No matter what you do, the Jackson or the ESP will never get you an LP tone. At least with the LP, and the Jackson you have more tonal variety. Of course if it isnt a Gibson, dump it.............

Comment

If its a Gibson LP Studio, dump the ESP. No matter what you do, the Jackson or the ESP will never get you an LP tone. At least with the LP, and the Jackson you have more tonal variety. Of course if it isnt a Gibson, dump it.............

Comment

Will a stock Hemi Cuda do 9s? I love those things, but I couldn`t afford one, unless i sold my house!! Have you seen the prices of Classic muscle cars lately-jeesh!! Jack.

Comment

Will a stock Hemi Cuda do 9s? I love those things, but I couldn`t afford one, unless i sold my house!! Have you seen the prices of Classic muscle cars lately-jeesh!! Jack.

Comment

Stock Hemi Cuda's won't run 9's in the 1/4 mile. I think 12's are more realistic. Well good news, My wife said I can keep the KH2 and don't have to sell anything [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] She's great, I mean I had the KH2 packed in the case and she said what are you doing? I told her I was going to return it and she said if you really like it and it was a good deal to just keep it. This was after she let me get my SL2H only a few months ago and said no more guitars!! I guess I should keep my distance from any guitar stores for a while [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Stock Hemi Cuda's won't run 9's in the 1/4 mile. I think 12's are more realistic. Well good news, My wife said I can keep the KH2 and don't have to sell anything [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] She's great, I mean I had the KH2 packed in the case and she said what are you doing? I told her I was going to return it and she said if you really like it and it was a good deal to just keep it. This was after she let me get my SL2H only a few months ago and said no more guitars!! I guess I should keep my distance from any guitar stores for a while [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X