Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KH2 keep it or ?

Originally posted by 10SECONDLX:
    Stock Hemi Cuda's won't run 9's in the 1/4 mile. I think 12's are more realistic. Well good news, My wife said I can keep the KH2 and don't have to sell anything [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] She's great, I mean I had the KH2 packed in the case and she said what are you doing? I told her I was going to return it and she said if you really like it and it was a good deal to just keep it. This was after she let me get my SL2H only a few months ago and said no more guitars!! I guess I should keep my distance from any guitar stores for a while [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not to bust chops but "This was after she let me get my" is a very depressing statement. How nice of her to let you keep your guitar!! I understand that marriage is a compromise but dude... [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

Stock Hemi Cuda's won't run 9's in the 1/4 mile. I think 12's are more realistic. Well good news, My wife said I can keep the KH2 and don't have to sell anything [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] She's great, I mean I had the KH2 packed in the case and she said what are you doing? I told her I was going to return it and she said if you really like it and it was a good deal to just keep it. This was after she let me get my SL2H only a few months ago and said no more guitars!! I guess I should keep my distance from any guitar stores for a while [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not to bust chops but "This was after she let me get my" is a very depressing statement. How nice of her to let you keep your guitar!! I understand that marriage is a compromise but dude... [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

I got rid of my wife and was able to afford more guitars... and actually be able to have a savings account at the same time! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I got rid of my wife and was able to afford more guitars... and actually be able to have a savings account at the same time! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It's a Gibson. Marshall Tone, It was a spur of the moment thing with the ESP. It was there and so was I. I had originally narrowed it down to a SL2H or the ESP kh2 when originally looking for this style guitar. The Jackson won out as it was $1100.00 for a neck thru compared to $1600.00 for a bolt on. Not to mention that I had not played a KH2 because all that anyone carried was the LTD version which I didn't want. So when I saw it for 1/2 of a new one I jumped on it knowing I have 30 days to decide if I really like it. My problem is I like them all and the wife said one needs to go. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hehehe I know what you mean. My vote goes to keep the Les Paul. I love em, and one is always going to have a spot in my rig. But hey you know what you like, so ditch whichever one you think ya like the least.

Comment

It's a Gibson. Marshall Tone, It was a spur of the moment thing with the ESP. It was there and so was I. I had originally narrowed it down to a SL2H or the ESP kh2 when originally looking for this style guitar. The Jackson won out as it was $1100.00 for a neck thru compared to $1600.00 for a bolt on. Not to mention that I had not played a KH2 because all that anyone carried was the LTD version which I didn't want. So when I saw it for 1/2 of a new one I jumped on it knowing I have 30 days to decide if I really like it. My problem is I like them all and the wife said one needs to go. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hehehe I know what you mean. My vote goes to keep the Les Paul. I love em, and one is always going to have a spot in my rig. But hey you know what you like, so ditch whichever one you think ya like the least.

Comment

WOOOPS I didnt see your last post, good news on keeping them all!!!! Enjoy and YEP you should keep a safe distance from guitar stores and only go in to buy strings!! hahah.

Comment

WOOOPS I didnt see your last post, good news on keeping them all!!!! Enjoy and YEP you should keep a safe distance from guitar stores and only go in to buy strings!! hahah.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall tone:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 10SECONDLX:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hehehe I know what you mean. My vote goes to keep the Les Paul. I love em, and one is always going to have a spot in my rig. But hey you know what you like, so ditch whichever one you think ya like the least. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Does a studio even count as a Les Paul?? I don't think so... [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] If it doesn't have a carved top it ain't a Les Paul. Just my opinion of course.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall tone:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by 10SECONDLX:
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hehehe I know what you mean. My vote goes to keep the Les Paul. I love em, and one is always going to have a spot in my rig. But hey you know what you like, so ditch whichever one you think ya like the least. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Does a studio even count as a Les Paul?? I don't think so... [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] If it doesn't have a carved top it ain't a Les Paul. Just my opinion of course.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought Studios had carved tops?

Comment

I thought Studios had carved tops?

Comment

I am not a Les Paul guy but I think that the Studio has a flat top and no binding with dot fret markers. It is like the 914 of Porsche or for any of you new kids.. the Lancer of Mitsubishi.

[ November 05, 2003, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: jgcable ]

Comment

I am not a Les Paul guy but I think that the Studio has a flat top and no binding with dot fret markers. It is like the 914 of Porsche or for any of you new kids.. the Lancer of Mitsubishi.

[ November 05, 2003, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: jgcable ]

Comment

I have a Studio, it kicks ass. Carved maple top, ebony fingerboard, PAFs, block inlays........Studios are the same as the Standard, except they have a plain maple cap, instead of a nice flamed one...........I actually play my Studio more than I play my Custom Ace Frehley.............

Comment

Working...
                                X