KH2 keep it or ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: KH2 keep it or ?

Good thing I dont collect guitars for a living but as a hobby. When was the last time you saw a KISS video on MTV. Granted that is the only band of the group of artist you mention that is still around. There is a website with total album sales for everyband and I will look into that because I bet Metallica is even or greater than Kiss album sales. If anyone can remember the website I am talking about please post it here because I cant remember the name of it.

Comment

Good thing I dont collect guitars for a living but as a hobby. When was the last time you saw a KISS video on MTV. Granted that is the only band of the group of artist you mention that is still around. There is a website with total album sales for everyband and I will look into that because I bet Metallica is even or greater than Kiss album sales. If anyone can remember the website I am talking about please post it here because I cant remember the name of it.

Comment

Somehow it wouldnt surprise me that Metallica have sold more albums, along with Brittney, Michael Jackson, etc............

Comment

Somehow it wouldnt surprise me that Metallica have sold more albums, along with Brittney, Michael Jackson, etc............

Comment

We are not talking about opinion here. We are talking about guitar collecting and money here. Not about who should deserve to be on MTV or who should sell more albums. I am talking about Metallica guitars and how they will be worth more in the future because they sell more albums and get air time on MTV. By the way 2loud2old I am waiting for you to agree on the terms of the bet.

Comment

We are not talking about opinion here. We are talking about guitar collecting and money here. Not about who should deserve to be on MTV or who should sell more albums. I am talking about Metallica guitars and how they will be worth more in the future because they sell more albums and get air time on MTV. By the way 2loud2old I am waiting for you to agree on the terms of the bet.

Comment

You guys can go ahead and bet....My money goes stright into shares............

Comment

You guys can go ahead and bet....My money goes stright into shares............

Comment

Who really keeps a a stock 426 HEMI?
                    Add soem headers, 2 4 barrel with the right intake manifold, shave the heads and throw it in the right drivetrain and you could tocuh the 9's...Chrysler had the Drag racing **** better than anyone in the era.

I've seen a super charged HEMI cuda run side to side with a lamborgini diablo at 200 and a few numbers.

But damn if a curve ever came up on that cuda...

Comment

Who really keeps a a stock 426 HEMI?
                      Add soem headers, 2 4 barrel with the right intake manifold, shave the heads and throw it in the right drivetrain and you could tocuh the 9's...Chrysler had the Drag racing **** better than anyone in the era.

I've seen a super charged HEMI cuda run side to side with a lamborgini diablo at 200 and a few numbers.

But damn if a curve ever came up on that cuda...

Comment

Working...
                      X