• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new F'n SOB!

My new F\'n SOB!

Comment

Re: My new F\'n SOB!

Nice mahogany neck, nice mid 80`s Hamer headstock, may I see the rest-Please [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Nice mahogany neck, nice mid 80`s Hamer headstock, may I see the rest-Please [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

What can I say but "F*****G COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!"
          Is that a Warmoth neck sure looks like one but I may be wrong?? Kammo1. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

What can I say but "F*****G COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!"
            Is that a Warmoth neck sure looks like one but I may be wrong?? Kammo1. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

All hand made, I'm trying to find out who built it. VERY high quality work. Pickup bezel is mahogany as is the pearl topped knob and the aluminum backplates have a matching wood laminate. REAL pearl trapezoids, one-piece Mahogany body w/contoured top & black binding. Neutrik locking input jack and I swapped out the gold Tom Holmes pickup to a Tone Zone.

[ October 30, 2003, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Mr Graphic ]

Comment

All hand made, I'm trying to find out who built it. VERY high quality work. Pickup bezel is mahogany as is the pearl topped knob and the aluminum backplates have a matching wood laminate. REAL pearl trapezoids, one-piece Mahogany body w/contoured top & black binding. Neutrik locking input jack and I swapped out the gold Tom Holmes pickup to a Tone Zone.

[ October 30, 2003, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Mr Graphic ]

Comment

Thats very cool!

Comment

Thats very cool!

Comment

That's a very, very nice guitar. I'd love to hear more info on who made it and if there are actually more models like that floating around or if somebody just got creative with a logo???

Love the logo!!!

Comment

That's a very, very nice guitar. I'd love to hear more info on who made it and if there are actually more models like that floating around or if somebody just got creative with a logo???

Love the logo!!!

Comment

Greg, I put the logo on. I had been saving it for just the right guitar. I'm still waiting to hear from Mojave AmpWorks, that's who had this guitar built as a test guitar for their amps. It's NOT Warmoth, it's absolutely built from the ground up. It's really a VERY cool guitar.

Comment

Greg, I put the logo on. I had been saving it for just the right guitar. I'm still waiting to hear from Mojave AmpWorks, that's who had this guitar built as a test guitar for their amps. It's NOT Warmoth, it's absolutely built from the ground up. It's really a VERY cool guitar.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X