Ah , the old days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah , the old days...

Any of you old boys here remember that Neal Schon guitar ? Jeez that was ugly!!

Can somebody post the pic?

This is Blacklabel.
    This Is Blacklabel.

Ah , the old days...

Any of you old boys here remember that Neal Schon guitar ? Jeez that was ugly!!

Can somebody post the pic?

This is Blacklabel.
    This Is Blacklabel.

Comment

Re: Ah , the old days...

Actually...rumor has it that the Neal Schon models were produced out of the Jackson factory for him.....

They were actually pretty cool guitars [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, it's Rip VanWinkle [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Dude, there've been two on Ebay in the last coupla months - where ya been? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

And yes, they were fugly. Looked like a Dean Cadillac [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Actually...rumor has it that the Neal Schon models were produced out of the Jackson factory for him.....

They were actually pretty cool guitars [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, it's Rip VanWinkle [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Dude, there've been two on Ebay in the last coupla months - where ya been? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

And yes, they were fugly. Looked like a Dean Cadillac [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yes they were made at Jackson at least the first 200 then they were made by Larrivee. Ed Roman has the last of the unfinished ones for sale.( go to his website )

Comment

Yes they were made at Jackson at least the first 200 then they were made by Larrivee. Ed Roman has the last of the unfinished ones for sale.( go to his website )

Comment

yes they were very ugly. we used to sell those 1987~1988ish, they were damn nice players. they didn't sell well at all. the owner dropped them as fast as he could. Here's another tickler, Bill Lawrence was making excellent quality strat style guitars for a while. Very expensive guitars or else I would have had one. They were much better than the G&L's we carried.
                  1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

yes they were very ugly. we used to sell those 1987~1988ish, they were damn nice players. they didn't sell well at all. the owner dropped them as fast as he could. Here's another tickler, Bill Lawrence was making excellent quality strat style guitars for a while. Very expensive guitars or else I would have had one. They were much better than the G&L's we carried.
                    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I actually thought they looked cool..........

Comment

I actually thought they looked cool..........

Comment

There was one in the pile of USA's we had. Fugly is a good word, definitely. The edge of the neck was so damn sharp I thought I was going to cut myself on it. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

There was one in the pile of USA's we had. Fugly is a good word, definitely. The edge of the neck was so damn sharp I thought I was going to cut myself on it. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X