Fender Iron Maiden Strat and P-Bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender Iron Maiden Strat and P-Bass

The Maiden Strat is probably the only Fender that has caught my eye. Any places on the internet still selling them? I'd ask them to ship it with a case since it doesn't come with one.

Same goes for the Steve Harris P-Bass. Any places on the internet still selling them?

Fender Iron Maiden Strat and P-Bass

The Maiden Strat is probably the only Fender that has caught my eye. Any places on the internet still selling them? I'd ask them to ship it with a case since it doesn't come with one.

Same goes for the Steve Harris P-Bass. Any places on the internet still selling them?

Comment

Re: Fender Iron Maiden Strat and P-Bass

I don't think you can find a retailer with them anymore unless they are used. Might as well go to Ebay or mod a Strat to the specs yourself.
      I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I don't think you can find a retailer with them anymore unless they are used. Might as well go to Ebay or mod a Strat to the specs yourself.
        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I also thought the IM Strat was cool, but I beleive it was discontinueed about a year ago and they have seamed to dissapear, good luck in your search. Jack.

Comment

I also thought the IM Strat was cool, but I beleive it was discontinueed about a year ago and they have seamed to dissapear, good luck in your search. Jack.

Comment

Guy, why?

If you want a classic Maiden strat, why not buy a H-H Floyded strat with a maple fretboard?

eg
              http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=47069

[ November 05, 2003, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: Jerry From Ghana ]

Comment

Guy, why?

If you want a classic Maiden strat, why not buy a H-H Floyded strat with a maple fretboard?

eg
                http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=47069

[ November 05, 2003, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: Jerry From Ghana ]

Comment

There is a Musician's Friend outlet store near me that had a couple of them hanging on the wall. If interested let me know and I'll stop by tonite and check on it for you.

Comment

There is a Musician's Friend outlet store near me that had a couple of them hanging on the wall. If interested let me know and I'll stop by tonite and check on it for you.

Comment

I think the local dealer where I live still has one. I'll check tomorrow for you.

Comment

I think the local dealer where I live still has one. I'll check tomorrow for you.

Comment

Thanks, guys! Lemme know how much they're charging for it.

Mmmm... classic Maiden Strat. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks, guys! Lemme know how much they're charging for it.

Mmmm... classic Maiden Strat. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

just in case the pm didnt go through . theres one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=38082

Comment

Working...
                              X