Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

les paul mint condition. can i trust this.why is it so cheap.they go for 2500 and its only 1475 mint, white and i only have 925 bucks and my dad cant help me out with it and it ends in 2 days.none of u bastards better not take it. no offence

[ November 05, 2003, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: prsk87 ]

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

les paul mint condition. can i trust this.why is it so cheap.they go for 2500 and its only 1475 mint, white and i only have 925 bucks and my dad cant help me out with it and it ends in 2 days.none of u bastards better not take it. no offence

[ November 05, 2003, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: prsk87 ]

Comment

Re: DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by prsk87:

les paul mint condition.they go for 2500 and its only 1475 mint, white and i only have 925 bucks and my dad cant help me out with it and it ends in 2 days.none of u bastards better not take it. no offence
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] i think you wanna tell this to the gibson forum people. [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Originally posted by prsk87:

les paul mint condition.they go for 2500 and its only 1475 mint, white and i only have 925 bucks and my dad cant help me out with it and it ends in 2 days.none of u bastards better not take it. no offence
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] i think you wanna tell this to the gibson forum people. [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

J-a-c-k-s-o-n.. This is the Jackson/Charvel fourm.

You'll get a better answer from the G-i-b-s-o-n forum, thats GIBSON. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

They'll let you know right AFTER they bid it away from you. [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

So go beat em up.

The Bastards. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Oh, I think it's real, but don't listen to me.

Go get yourself a nice US Soloist for the money instead.

And stop callin people Bastards. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[ November 05, 2003, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: 2Loud2Old ]

Comment

J-a-c-k-s-o-n.. This is the Jackson/Charvel fourm.

You'll get a better answer from the G-i-b-s-o-n forum, thats GIBSON. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

They'll let you know right AFTER they bid it away from you. [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

So go beat em up.

The Bastards. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Oh, I think it's real, but don't listen to me.

Go get yourself a nice US Soloist for the money instead.

And stop callin people Bastards. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[ November 05, 2003, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: 2Loud2Old ]

Comment

I think that is a fair price, not exceptional. I think if you wait, you can find one for $1200.

Comment

I think that is a fair price, not exceptional. I think if you wait, you can find one for $1200.

Comment

You want something you can't afford, yet you don't want anyone else to steal it from you?!? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Yeah, right. Like no one else has seen it? Only 926 other people have viewed it, according to the counter. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You want something you can't afford, yet you don't want anyone else to steal it from you?!? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Yeah, right. Like no one else has seen it? Only 926 other people have viewed it, according to the counter. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Umm, guys, this is the "Guitars By Other Manufacturers" section. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

That's a good price, but nothing too extrodinary, otherwise someone would have hit the Buy It Now already. I watch Les Pauls all the time on ebay and seeing a Custom for $1200 buy it now will either have something wrong with it or it won't last long.

Matt

Comment

Umm, guys, this is the "Guitars By Other Manufacturers" section. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

That's a good price, but nothing too extrodinary, otherwise someone would have hit the Buy It Now already. I watch Les Pauls all the time on ebay and seeing a Custom for $1200 buy it now will either have something wrong with it or it won't last long.

Matt

Comment

Yepp...what Matt said [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

If this was pre 85'(when Nolan bought Gibson) it would definately raise my hackles and wonder WTF was up with it.

This seems like a proverbial "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" item.

LPC's on the used market hold their values pretty well....at least now they do...remember in the early 90's? You couldn't give away Gibsons....due to the Seattle scene...nobody wanted em...now they are "back" in the limelight.

Another interesting note, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that the Custom model was exactly that now...special order only unless it is a artist model (Ace Frehley, Peter Frampton etc. models) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

If the Paul floats yer boat, pull the trigger dude. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

One final point.....I love Les Paul Customs with a passion...I've had mine since 1980 and wouldn't give it up, trade/sell it for anything. I grew up with the damn thing. Make sure you are prepared for the weight, how it sits on your body while playing, they are "finicky" for lack of a better word, and they are expensive to refret (I'm on refret #4).

Rock on dudes..... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yepp...what Matt said [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

If this was pre 85'(when Nolan bought Gibson) it would definately raise my hackles and wonder WTF was up with it.

This seems like a proverbial "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" item.

LPC's on the used market hold their values pretty well....at least now they do...remember in the early 90's? You couldn't give away Gibsons....due to the Seattle scene...nobody wanted em...now they are "back" in the limelight.

Another interesting note, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that the Custom model was exactly that now...special order only unless it is a artist model (Ace Frehley, Peter Frampton etc. models) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

If the Paul floats yer boat, pull the trigger dude. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

One final point.....I love Les Paul Customs with a passion...I've had mine since 1980 and wouldn't give it up, trade/sell it for anything. I grew up with the damn thing. Make sure you are prepared for the weight, how it sits on your body while playing, they are "finicky" for lack of a better word, and they are expensive to refret (I'm on refret #4).

Rock on dudes..... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Yepp...what LPC said. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

If you are patient and persistent, you can find a good deal on a LP. Have you considered a Studio ? Basicly the same guitar minus the decorative binding for $1000 less. I picked up my white LP Studio w/Ebony Board for $550. (Highway-Robbery) It is great condition and the only thing is I have started to wear out the switch doing my Randy switchin. I got it with the sole intention of re-selling it and making a couple bucks, I do that sometimes, but once I played it I new I found a keeper.

Matt

[ November 06, 2003, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: OnlineStageGear ]

Comment

Working...
                              X