Idea.... Custom Wolf using OLP body and Warmoth? Link inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Idea.... Custom Wolf using OLP body and Warmoth? Link inside

I had a trans purple USA trem model that I sold for 900$ a year or so back. TOTAL REGRETS.

'nuff said [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

OLP BODY ???... EVEN with a AAAAA BIRDS-EYE Warmoth neck... THAT is like putting a BRASS KNOB on the SH!THOUSE DOOR !!!!!!! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

I've had to but OFRs on a few of my client's OLP's, and that WOOD is SOFT like BALSA !!!!

If you're gonna use a Warmoth neck, LOOK in Warmoth's "SHOWCASE" {formerly the "Thrift Shop"}...Something like

> > THIS BODY < <

...would be AWESOME !!!!

You get to CHOOSE the pickup configuration and bridge/trem type, and the NECK would FIT the POCKET

...and THAT would be RIGHT UP THERE in QUALITY with an EBMM or a Wolfgang Custom Shop !!!!

Comment

OLP BODY ???... EVEN with a AAAAA BIRDS-EYE Warmoth neck... THAT is like putting a BRASS KNOB on the SH!THOUSE DOOR !!!!!!! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

I've had to but OFRs on a few of my client's OLP's, and that WOOD is SOFT like BALSA !!!!

If you're gonna use a Warmoth neck, LOOK in Warmoth's "SHOWCASE" {formerly the "Thrift Shop"}...Something like

> > THIS BODY < <

...would be AWESOME !!!!

You get to CHOOSE the pickup configuration and bridge/trem type, and the NECK would FIT the POCKET

...and THAT would be RIGHT UP THERE in QUALITY with an EBMM or a Wolfgang Custom Shop !!!!

Comment

I would go with a used U.S.A wolf special, i seen a trans red flame top go for $450 just recently on Ebay [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] (i was broke [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] ) somebody got a great axe for that cash [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I would go with a used U.S.A wolf special, i seen a trans red flame top go for $450 just recently on Ebay [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] (i was broke [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] ) somebody got a great axe for that cash [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Aren't cheap-ass OLPs made in China? [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Aren't cheap-ass OLPs made in China? [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hmmm i wonder if i can get tom anderson to change my order from a real quilt top to the "film top"? wonder what kind of tonal qualitys it posses? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

go for the real thing, or kick down for an axis.

Dave

Comment

hmmm i wonder if i can get tom anderson to change my order from a real quilt top to the "film top"? wonder what kind of tonal qualitys it posses? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

go for the real thing, or kick down for an axis.

Dave

Comment

I was selling a USA for $400 but I luckilly don't have to sell it anymore [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I was selling a USA for $400 but I luckilly don't have to sell it anymore [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Dryer:

> > THIS BODY < <

...would be AWESOME !!!!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Doc, we don't wanna encourage Gemini to build anything!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] On another thread he said he's lost $1250 in the past year by buying guitars, modding them, deciding he didn't like them, then selling at a loss. He needs to realize that he is not a customizer and either stop trying to build guitars, or go to school and learn exactly how. There is not a 12-step program for this problem, but there should be!

Again, go to the music store and PLAY THE
                          GUITARS, FIND ONE YOU LIKE!!! You will save a boatload of money in the long run.
                          You can't build your dream guitar if you don't know how to build guitars.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Dryer:

> > THIS BODY < <

...would be AWESOME !!!!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Doc, we don't wanna encourage Gemini to build anything!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] On another thread he said he's lost $1250 in the past year by buying guitars, modding them, deciding he didn't like them, then selling at a loss. He needs to realize that he is not a customizer and either stop trying to build guitars, or go to school and learn exactly how. There is not a 12-step program for this problem, but there should be!

Again, go to the music store and PLAY THE
                            GUITARS, FIND ONE YOU LIKE!!! You will save a boatload of money in the long run.
                            You can't build your dream guitar if you don't know how to build guitars.
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ory=33046&rd=1

Im such a sucker [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ory=33046&rd=1

Im such a sucker [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X