VH (Fender) Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VH (Fender) Strat

Got it from Newc and decided to change a few things: Warmoth neck w/ebony board/narrow-tall frets..had it for nine months and never used it. I was pleasantly surprised that it fit perfectly without doweling the holes and re-drilling. 1 hum pickguard w/ BL 500XL (took 4 months to get it LOL). Would prefer a Floyd in black but don't really want to do the mod.
    Anyhoo, here 'tis:

VH (Fender) Strat

Got it from Newc and decided to change a few things: Warmoth neck w/ebony board/narrow-tall frets..had it for nine months and never used it. I was pleasantly surprised that it fit perfectly without doweling the holes and re-drilling. 1 hum pickguard w/ BL 500XL (took 4 months to get it LOL). Would prefer a Floyd in black but don't really want to do the mod.
    Anyhoo, here 'tis:

Comment

Re: VH (Fender) Strat

looks great. I hate to be a d-bag, but i think that big white knob has to go. there are already too many big white knobs on this board.

Comment

looks great. I hate to be a d-bag, but i think that big white knob has to go. there are already too many big white knobs on this board.

Comment

there are already too many big white knobs on this board.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Indeed! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

there are already too many big white knobs on this board.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Indeed! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks really nice. I'm happy to see someone had a chance to 'finish' it.

JK

Comment

Looks really nice. I'm happy to see someone had a chance to 'finish' it.

JK

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Yup, good job [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to leave it as a VH or have it redone as a Jake [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    Yup, good job [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to leave it as a VH or have it redone as a Jake [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

looks TOO "new" to be a VH frankie,beat her up a bit then post pics [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

looks TOO "new" to be a VH frankie,beat her up a bit then post pics [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X