My New Gibson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My New Gibson

Oh yeah, and send me those pickups when you replace them. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Nice LP man. Right now I'm going through my high school years with my LP but I want another guitar. I've always wanted a LP but now that I have it I want another thing. The same thing happened with a flying v. I always wanted one, then when I finally got one I traded it for my LP. Let's see what is going to be my next guitar...

Comment

Nah...gives it character....just like I can't stand the pick-guard on her......looks like a brass knob on an outhouse door....doesn't belong [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Besides....I don't care about it being original really....I'll never part with it (well, as long as I'm alive anyway...Mrs LPC has her eye on it).

I have changed the Klusons out to Grovers in the late 80's, it now has EMG's in it(compliments of Mrs LPC).

Nothing plays or sounds like it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice LP man. Right now I'm going through my high school years with my LP but I want another guitar. I've always wanted a LP but now that I have it I want another thing. The same thing happened with a flying v. I always wanted one, then when I finally got one I traded it for my LP. Let's see what is going to be my next guitar...

Comment

Nah...gives it character....just like I can't stand the pick-guard on her......looks like a brass knob on an outhouse door....doesn't belong [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Besides....I don't care about it being original really....I'll never part with it (well, as long as I'm alive anyway...Mrs LPC has her eye on it).

I have changed the Klusons out to Grovers in the late 80's, it now has EMG's in it(compliments of Mrs LPC).

Nothing plays or sounds like it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Black Les Paul custom is great!

The switch top,it didn't have when I got it, but I will probably fine a Metal toggle switch top or leave it this way like John Syke's Les Paul.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yea, I needed a Les Paul.I had to have a set neck guitar that gives great sound.All of my guitars are bolt on guitars.
              But these Gibson frets are too square and small.I need to change thesefor jumbo frets ASAP.
              [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ November 11, 2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: dinkyjacksonman ]

Comment

Black Les Paul custom is great!

The switch top,it didn't have when I got it, but I will probably fine a Metal toggle switch top or leave it this way like John Syke's Les Paul.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Yea, I needed a Les Paul.I had to have a set neck guitar that gives great sound.All of my guitars are bolt on guitars.
                But these Gibson frets are too square and small.I need to change thesefor jumbo frets ASAP.
                [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ November 11, 2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: dinkyjacksonman ]

Comment

Nice ride, bro!
                  750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                  Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Nice ride, bro!
                    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

That's a nice guitar. Besides a lot of Jacksons, I want a Les Paul Custom sooooooo bad

Comment

That's a nice guitar. Besides a lot of Jacksons, I want a Les Paul Custom sooooooo bad

Comment

DJM dont get a true jumbo try the 6105 type size. IMO true jumbo 6100 are too big for short scale guitars. the 6105 have the same height as the 6100 but not as wide.

Comment

DJM dont get a true jumbo try the 6105 type size. IMO true jumbo 6100 are too big for short scale guitars. the 6105 have the same height as the 6100 but not as wide.

Comment

Gotta love a black Les Paul Custom! Congrats!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Gotta love a black Les Paul Custom! Congrats!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X