My New Gibson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Gibson

Here is my new additionI just received today.
    2001 Historic Les Paul Custom 68.
    I am going to change the frets for jumbo and also pickups.
    I want Duncan JB and 59.
    Now I feel like playing some Tool songs.
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

My New Gibson

Here is my new additionI just received today.
    2001 Historic Les Paul Custom 68.
    I am going to change the frets for jumbo and also pickups.
    I want Duncan JB and 59.
    Now I feel like playing some Tool songs.
    [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: My New Gibson

Damn.....Les Paul's are are sexy as sox on a rooster [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Man....I feel for you on the refret....itis expensive as sh!t on a Custom [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Great axe none-the-less [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn.....Les Paul's are are sexy as sox on a rooster [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Man....I feel for you on the refret....itis expensive as sh!t on a Custom [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Great axe none-the-less [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool!!! I actually took the JB/'59 out of my mahogany Hamer and put in a set of chrome 25th anniversary EMG 81s. Your guitar would sound and look killer with EMGs!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cool!!! I actually took the JB/'59 out of my mahogany Hamer and put in a set of chrome 25th anniversary EMG 81s. Your guitar would sound and look killer with EMGs!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Awesome. Les Pauls are really awesome guitars. I have a LP Classic in the classifieds for sale or trade. If any of you are interested you might as well check it out.

Comment

Awesome. Les Pauls are really awesome guitars. I have a LP Classic in the classifieds for sale or trade. If any of you are interested you might as well check it out.

Comment

If yours was a Gold Top Classic...I'd be on that like a min-pin on a bowl of food [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

That is probably the only Les Paul I would ever buy now.....

Unfortunately my Les Paul is retired to its Anvil flight case.....to enjoy its retirement [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It served me many years playing, gigging, and generally having a great time.

I've had it since 1980...grew up with the damn thing, had my high school pix taken with it....

Comment

If yours was a Gold Top Classic...I'd be on that like a min-pin on a bowl of food [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

That is probably the only Les Paul I would ever buy now.....

Unfortunately my Les Paul is retired to its Anvil flight case.....to enjoy its retirement [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

It served me many years playing, gigging, and generally having a great time.

I've had it since 1980...grew up with the damn thing, had my high school pix taken with it....

Comment

Here is a pic of the "beast" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Here is a pic of the "beast" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude, nice LP. Now go spend 2 bucks for a toggle switch tip. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Dude, nice LP. Now go spend 2 bucks for a toggle switch tip. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Oh yeah, and send me those pickups when you replace them. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X