My New Gibson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My New Gibson

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hey...why does it have to be a black thing? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Creme Customs are awesome to look at too [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

teppei from thrice uses a black les paul and its awesome.

I like the way black looks, gives it a classic feel and is cool.

i can't afford one [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

teppei from thrice uses a black les paul and its awesome.

I like the way black looks, gives it a classic feel and is cool.

i can't afford one [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

You can find some OK deals on E-Bay sometimes...and black isn't as "coveted" as some of the sunbursts they have.

A Standard in black is pretty common also.

Really.....it's like anything else....put a little aside now and then and eventually you'll have enough to buy your dream axe.

web page

Admins...not my auction....just helpin the guy out [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

You can find some OK deals on E-Bay sometimes...and black isn't as "coveted" as some of the sunbursts they have.

A Standard in black is pretty common also.

Really.....it's like anything else....put a little aside now and then and eventually you'll have enough to buy your dream axe.

web page

Admins...not my auction....just helpin the guy out [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I have been trying the guitar since the day 1 but having hard time dealing with it.
              The guitar plays so differently from others I own and it is damn heavy [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
              I would still love to keep it for later use but
              I think I would let go for an amp or something.
              I just came to find an amp that I really want and so expensive that I have to sell something to buy the amp.
              [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

[ November 18, 2003, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: dinkyjacksonman ]

Comment

I have been trying the guitar since the day 1 but having hard time dealing with it.
                The guitar plays so differently from others I own and it is damn heavy [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                I would still love to keep it for later use but
                I think I would let go for an amp or something.
                I just came to find an amp that I really want and so expensive that I have to sell something to buy the amp.

[ November 18, 2003, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: dinkyjacksonman ]

Comment

Man,that sucks that you and the Les Paul don't get along [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

They are weird to play on and even worse surviving a gig with them...my secret is a wide leather guitar strap to distribute the weight a little bit...but you still know it at the end of a night.

It always amazed me that Randy Rhoads used the LPC....he was so small in stature. I have the Rhoads DVD and seen the performances....

You shouldn't have any problem selling/trading out the Custom....thanks to the new bands that are using them now and the "vogue" status of them.

Good luck man. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Man,that sucks that you and the Les Paul don't get along [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

They are weird to play on and even worse surviving a gig with them...my secret is a wide leather guitar strap to distribute the weight a little bit...but you still know it at the end of a night.

It always amazed me that Randy Rhoads used the LPC....he was so small in stature. I have the Rhoads DVD and seen the performances....

You shouldn't have any problem selling/trading out the Custom....thanks to the new bands that are using them now and the "vogue" status of them.

Good luck man. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

It does suck. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                      Les Paul is not for everyone.At least It didn't work for me.
                      I guess I get used to play smaller and lighter body guitars like my Dinky guitars.

Comment

It does suck. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                        Les Paul is not for everyone.At least It didn't work for me.
                        I guess I get used to play smaller and lighter body guitars like my Dinky guitars.

Comment

If you're going to sell that Les Paul, email me. Thanks.

[email protected]

Comment

If you're going to sell that Les Paul, email me. Thanks.

[email protected]

Comment

drools

thats what i want

Comment

drools

thats what i want

Comment

Working...
                                X