Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Dean lovers...

I know we have some Dean afficionados around here, so I ask:

What's a good price on a USA Dean ML, string thru, black, zebra pickups (look like dimarzios), w/original case. The first 2 numbers on the headstock are 81. I would rate it as players grade for sure. Yellowed binding, finish cracking, a few dings, etc. I have a feeling it is already priced right, but just wanna know what they are bringing. Thanks!

Question for Dean lovers...

I know we have some Dean afficionados around here, so I ask:

What's a good price on a USA Dean ML, string thru, black, zebra pickups (look like dimarzios), w/original case. The first 2 numbers on the headstock are 81. I would rate it as players grade for sure. Yellowed binding, finish cracking, a few dings, etc. I have a feeling it is already priced right, but just wanna know what they are bringing. Thanks!

Comment

Re: Question for Dean lovers...

You're looking at probally a difference of about $250. to $400. considering weather or not it is a "Standard" or "Flame series".
      If it has only neck binding, it's a "Flame Series" and an `81 model would also have a rosewood finger board.
      If it has neck and body binding, it's a "Standard" and it would also have an ebony finger board.
      If it's a players grade instrument, like you said, un modded and a "Flame series" it should be any where from about $600. to $800. w/ OHSC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      If it's a players grade, un modded and a "Standard" it should be any where from about $800. to $1000. w/OHSC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      Even more than $1000. for the Standard if it was in excellent+ to mint con.!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

You're looking at probally a difference of about $250. to $400. considering weather or not it is a "Standard" or "Flame series".
        If it has only neck binding, it's a "Flame Series" and an `81 model would also have a rosewood finger board.
        If it has neck and body binding, it's a "Standard" and it would also have an ebony finger board.
        If it's a players grade instrument, like you said, un modded and a "Flame series" it should be any where from about $600. to $800. w/ OHSC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        If it's a players grade, un modded and a "Standard" it should be any where from about $800. to $1000. w/OHSC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        Even more than $1000. for the Standard if it was in excellent+ to mint con.!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, it's only got binding on the neck. It is unmodded, but has a lot of "character" Frets looked pretty good on it too. Thanks for the info MSG!!

Comment

OK, it's only got binding on the neck. It is unmodded, but has a lot of "character" Frets looked pretty good on it too. Thanks for the info MSG!!

Comment

What MSGfan said..... he nailed it.

Comment

What MSGfan said..... he nailed it.

Comment

Hey Surfdork!
                  Just curious, Did you pickup that ML? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  Thanks! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Surfdork!
                    Just curious, Did you pickup that ML? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    Thanks! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X