Selsam guitars
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

check this out

pretty neat, wonder what is costs

Selsam guitars

Comment

Re: check this out

LOL. I'm guessing from the pics on the website that the star shaped thing was built in the 80s [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That chick is brutal looking. As for the guy in the purple shorts, GEIGH!!!!

However, the bass is kinda neat looking, but you could impale yourself with that headstock.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

LOL. I'm guessing from the pics on the website that the star shaped thing was built in the 80s [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That chick is brutal looking. As for the guy in the purple shorts, GEIGH!!!!

However, the bass is kinda neat looking, but you could impale yourself with that headstock.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

hell yeah it sure looks like it, i'm not diggin the headstock but i'm diggin the tarantula body

Originally posted by zeegler:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

[ November 15, 2003, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: buzzsaww ]

Comment

hell yeah it sure looks like it, i'm not diggin the headstock but i'm diggin the tarantula body

Originally posted by zeegler:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

[ November 15, 2003, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: buzzsaww ]

Comment

That HS kinda looks like someone giving you the finger. And the women used in these ads...geez, local talent? "Call us anytime".. it looks like a phone sex ad.

Comment

That HS kinda looks like someone giving you the finger. And the women used in these ads...geez, local talent? "Call us anytime".. it looks like a phone sex ad.

Comment

Didn't Bootsy Collins have a Star bass like that?
                  Anyway, I foresee Blackie Lawless with one of those shortly [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Didn't Bootsy Collins have a Star bass like that?
                    Anyway, I foresee Blackie Lawless with one of those shortly [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yes, but Bootsy's bass has the distinct advantage of BELONGING TO BOOTSY. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, but Bootsy's bass has the distinct advantage of BELONGING TO BOOTSY. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

http://www.washburn.com/products/bass/bootsy.shtm

Bootsy's babe is funkafied funkadelic, that thing is assified assadelic...........

Comment

http://www.washburn.com/products/bass/bootsy.shtm

Bootsy's babe is funkafied funkadelic, that thing is assified assadelic...........

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                              I foresee Blackie Lawless with one of those shortly [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, if Blackie cut open one of his Widow basses, that's what it would probably look like on the inside. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X