picked up a Beast, black w/ silver bevels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picked up a Beast, black w/ silver bevels

Just won a BC Rich Beast on Ebay. It’s one of the limited edition ones that they don’t make anymore. Black with Silver bevels, diamond inlays etc. Can’t wait to fire it up through the Mesa Boogie and rip some Metal! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I saw Deicide last weekend at the NJ Metal fest (which was an all around incredible two days of Metal). Brian was playing his custom red quilt Beast. The thing just looked amazing on stage. He had problems with his equipment though and missed a few songs.

It’s an awesome shape for sure. I will post some pics when I can and let everyone know how it plays when I get it.

picked up a Beast, black w/ silver bevels

Just won a BC Rich Beast on Ebay. It’s one of the limited edition ones that they don’t make anymore. Black with Silver bevels, diamond inlays etc. Can’t wait to fire it up through the Mesa Boogie and rip some Metal! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I saw Deicide last weekend at the NJ Metal fest (which was an all around incredible two days of Metal). Brian was playing his custom red quilt Beast. The thing just looked amazing on stage. He had problems with his equipment though and missed a few songs.

It’s an awesome shape for sure. I will post some pics when I can and let everyone know how it plays when I get it.

Comment

Re: picked up a Beast, black w/ silver bevels

I miss mine. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I miss mine. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats. I have a USA Beast (same specs as yours) and it's great. It's great to play standing up. Very well balanced. When sitting down, it takes some adjustmet. I love this guitar.

Comment

Congrats. I have a USA Beast (same specs as yours) and it's great. It's great to play standing up. Very well balanced. When sitting down, it takes some adjustmet. I love this guitar.

Comment

Working...
            X