Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard the horror stories about Hexx guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone heard the horror stories about Hexx guitars?

http://www.gothiccustomguitars.com/concepts.htm

A lot of his pics are photoshop, and there are very few pics of REAL ones.

It sucks to see people get robbed, but beyond unforgivable for this many people to get their money and guitars stolen. He must be re-selling the guitars he gets somewhere. Has anyone ever checked to see if he has an Ebay account?

Comment

Tommie fvckin pawn shopped all the guitars sent to him to feed his cocaine addiction. I read it in that message board posted at the top.

Comment

Tommie fvckin pawn shopped all the guitars sent to him to feed his cocaine addiction. I read it in that message board posted at the top.

Comment

yeah that story's been around a while.Karl is really pissed about it.

Comment

yeah that story's been around a while.Karl is really pissed about it.

Comment

That's one of Tommie's biggest mistakes, endorsing and promising great guitars to a bunch of death metal heads while screwing a bunch of other people and kids. Not a very smart or safe idea [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] .

Comment

That's one of Tommie's biggest mistakes, endorsing and promising great guitars to a bunch of death metal heads while screwing a bunch of other people and kids. Not a very smart or safe idea [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] .

Comment

I think this falls into the category of "if it seems too good to be true..."

Still, I feel sorry for those who got ripped off. I'm not into pointy guitars, but if someone had approached me with a claim they could make me a custom guitar for less than $1000 (or whatever it was), I'd be awfully tempted myself, even though I'm an old skeptical bastard...

Comment

I think this falls into the category of "if it seems too good to be true..."

Still, I feel sorry for those who got ripped off. I'm not into pointy guitars, but if someone had approached me with a claim they could make me a custom guitar for less than $1000 (or whatever it was), I'd be awfully tempted myself, even though I'm an old skeptical bastard...

Comment

Does anyone know where I can see some pictures of Hex Guitars? All the Hex web sites don't have any pictures.

Comment

Does anyone know where I can see some pictures of Hex Guitars? All the Hex web sites don't have any pictures.

Comment

Good one, lerxst! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Good one, lerxst! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually Ed does sell his guitars i think...

Comment

Actually Ed does sell his guitars i think...

Comment

Working...
                                X