Thank You to Everyone and have a safe holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You to Everyone and have a safe holiday

I just wanted to drop a quick note here to say thank you to everyone here and involved with this forum....originally, i came to just watch vince fall, but i ended staying awhile.....whether that was good or bad....i learned a lot from you guys and for that i am truly thankfull....now, i find myself way too busy to contribute as we have finally launched Trillian Guitars....the website is up, allthough maybe only 90% complete....we are planning a killer namm, so come by and see us...im sure we are in the basement again....for those in Texas and the midwest, the guitars will start arriving in stores shortly...play em, beat em, love em, hate em,scrutinize them but always rock on!

Thank You to Everyone and have a safe holiday

I just wanted to drop a quick note here to say thank you to everyone here and involved with this forum....originally, i came to just watch vince fall, but i ended staying awhile.....whether that was good or bad....i learned a lot from you guys and for that i am truly thankfull....now, i find myself way too busy to contribute as we have finally launched Trillian Guitars....the website is up, allthough maybe only 90% complete....we are planning a killer namm, so come by and see us...im sure we are in the basement again....for those in Texas and the midwest, the guitars will start arriving in stores shortly...play em, beat em, love em, hate em,scrutinize them but always rock on!

Comment

Working...
    X