• Show
Clear All

• Warmoth Rhoads body

Will it fit my dr3 neck?

Warmoth Rhoads body

Will it fit my dr3 neck?

Comment

Re: Warmoth Rhoads body

if it's not routered the bridge area and pick ups it should be fine man , you can get a local guy to do it for ya pretty cheap I think , email and ask em is your best bet I think they'll do it for ya for a small fee right from the factory , but I think those warmoth RR bodys only have stock 1 hum routered don't they ? //Steve

Comment

if it's not routered the bridge area and pick ups it should be fine man , you can get a local guy to do it for ya pretty cheap I think , email and ask em is your best bet I think they'll do it for ya for a small fee right from the factory , but I think those warmoth RR bodys only have stock 1 hum routered don't they ? //Steve

Comment

Dunno,but the one I want to buy has just a bridge humbucker routing.My X2N would be perfect there [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Dunno,but the one I want to buy has just a bridge humbucker routing.My X2N would be perfect there [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

they'll rout them pretty much any way you want them, but you may have an issue with the neck pocket; most jackson necks have a 2 1/4 heel, and warmoth routs to fender specs, which is 2 3/16.

you may have better luck pickin up a rhoads body on ebay and refinishing it.

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

they'll rout them pretty much any way you want them, but you may have an issue with the neck pocket; most jackson necks have a 2 1/4 heel, and warmoth routs to fender specs, which is 2 3/16.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:

sully
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">do they charge ya big bucks to do it sully , or do they just not do it to your specs at all ? ............and hey mordor you could get sully to make ya a body a RR3 copy body shouldn't be that bad/hard to do , I am gonna build one as well one day but I am out of cash for the moment but I have seen sullys work and it looks pretty nice in the pics . //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:

sully
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">do they charge ya big bucks to do it sully , or do they just not do it to your specs at all ? ............and hey mordor you could get sully to make ya a body a RR3 copy body shouldn't be that bad/hard to do , I am gonna build one as well one day but I am out of cash for the moment but I have seen sullys work and it looks pretty nice in the pics . //Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X