GMP - Worth it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMP - Worth it ?

I noticed THIS GMP on Ebay and I think it's one of the koolest guitars that I have ever seen but I'm finding the price really hard to swallow, what do you guys think ?

GMP - Worth it ?

I noticed THIS GMP on Ebay and I think it's one of the koolest guitars that I have ever seen but I'm finding the price really hard to swallow, what do you guys think ?

Comment

Re: GMP - Worth it ?

Incredible Guitars. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] Priced about Double what its worth..... IMHO [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Incredible Guitars. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] Priced about Double what its worth..... IMHO [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

I've owned two GMPs and will own more. I think they are among the top two or three guitars available today.
          I agree with Todd on the pricing on this one, however. Check out www.gmpguitars.com for a direct-from-GMP quote and also to see what their five dealers have in stock.

Comment

I've owned two GMPs and will own more. I think they are among the top two or three guitars available today.
            I agree with Todd on the pricing on this one, however. Check out www.gmpguitars.com for a direct-from-GMP quote and also to see what their five dealers have in stock.

Comment

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a guitar with so much sparkle in it! Probably, more than a 3rd of the cost of the guitar went into the paint....but still not worth the price they want for it.
              "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a guitar with so much sparkle in it! Probably, more than a 3rd of the cost of the guitar went into the paint....but still not worth the price they want for it.
                "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

that guy is not an official dealer. you are paying for his markup on guitars he bought already marked up. you'll probably not be able to get more than half that if you were to sell it later!

Comment

that guy is not an official dealer. you are paying for his markup on guitars he bought already marked up. you'll probably not be able to get more than half that if you were to sell it later!

Comment

Working...
                    X