Check out these Warmoth Jackson-style necks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Check out these Warmoth Jackson-style necks

Which would be a valid response if the RG was made in the USA, brand new, had a reverse Jackson headstock, and had sharkfins. In other words, if it was anything like the neck pictured.

Comment

True, it is reverse, and the shark inlays are different on an Ibanez RG than a Jackson..

well he did mention, who came up with it or who thought it up. Ibanez did, about 14 yrs ago.

Do you have another source of where colored fins originated?

Comment

True, it is reverse, and the shark inlays are different on an Ibanez RG than a Jackson..

well he did mention, who came up with it or who thought it up. Ibanez did, about 14 yrs ago.

Do you have another source of where colored fins originated?

Comment

I was talking only about the "Bit pricey too considering you can buy a color matched RG770 for about 450.00" line, not the colored inlay origin. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I was talking only about the "Bit pricey too considering you can buy a color matched RG770 for about 450.00" line, not the colored inlay origin. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

gotcha [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ..ok..no comparison to buying an RG770. Still alot of money for an aftermarket neck for the colored inlays. (well, at least I think so, to each their own)

Comment

gotcha [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ..ok..no comparison to buying an RG770. Still alot of money for an aftermarket neck for the colored inlays. (well, at least I think so, to each their own)

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect:
                  The only thing that will EVER keep me from buying ANYthing warmoth is that they REFUSE to make REAL 24 fret necks in 25 1/5 scale. They will make them with the stupid overhang for a 22 fret designed body, but never a REAL 24 fret, oh well!

chris
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Though, they do make a 24-fret 24.75" scale neck that's got the very short overhang like their normal 21- or 22-fret necks.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect:
                    The only thing that will EVER keep me from buying ANYthing warmoth is that they REFUSE to make REAL 24 fret necks in 25 1/5 scale. They will make them with the stupid overhang for a 22 fret designed body, but never a REAL 24 fret, oh well!

chris
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Though, they do make a 24-fret 24.75" scale neck that's got the very short overhang like their normal 21- or 22-fret necks.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X