• Look familiar to anyone?

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    http://www.rondomusic.bigstep.com/it...8&PRID=1049668

Look familiar to anyone?

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    http://www.rondomusic.bigstep.com/it...8&PRID=1049668

Comment

Re: Look familiar to anyone?

looks like that turd that Mustaine plays now.
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

looks like that turd that Mustaine plays now.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Which looks exactly like a King V.

Comment

Which looks exactly like a King V.

Comment

Whats with this Agathis $hit.

Agile guitars, while cheap knock-offs. used to be made of real wood at least. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Hell, you can't even buy a BC Rich thats under $600.00 without running into this agathis.. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

I almost wish for the days when you could get a Chesswood BC Rich for $300.00.. like last year. [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

I used to think Agile were good cheap guitars with decent wood...

And people thought basswood was weak.....

Comment

Whats with this Agathis $hit.

Agile guitars, while cheap knock-offs. used to be made of real wood at least. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Hell, you can't even buy a BC Rich thats under $600.00 without running into this agathis.. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

I almost wish for the days when you could get a Chesswood BC Rich for $300.00.. like last year. [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

I used to think Agile were good cheap guitars with decent wood...

And people thought basswood was weak.....

Comment

I thought Agathis was Helga's ugly sister? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe they should just switch to "tonewood". [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought Agathis was Helga's ugly sister? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe they should just switch to "tonewood". [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Agathis is a member of the pine family. While it's not anything all that great, I'll take it over MDF any day of the week, and twice on Sundays. WTF is chesswood, anyway? I can't find a damn thing about it online, which is NEVER a good sign.

Comment

Agathis is a member of the pine family. While it's not anything all that great, I'll take it over MDF any day of the week, and twice on Sundays. WTF is chesswood, anyway? I can't find a damn thing about it online, which is NEVER a good sign.

Comment

at least make it Alder or Mahogany, most of their other guitars are, they really cheapened it with this wood!! Jack.

Comment

at least make it Alder or Mahogany, most of their other guitars are, they really cheapened it with this wood!! Jack.

Comment

http://www.rondomusic.bigstep.com/it...8&PRID=1123823

This is still mahogony
                              I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Working...
                              X